what about poniebucks?

Started by starfire, 2012 Jun 08, 14:42:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

starfire

do you guys think it would be a good idea to make ponybuks in the game?so that way your pony could have a home or buy furniture for it!!  :D and how about multiplater? O0O                                                                                                                                                            p.s sorry if i sound loke a n00b  :I

Xeno Aura

The game already has currency called 'bits'.

The developers have confirmed that players cannot own houses.

And it's a MORPG (Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), so I imagine theres a good chance of it having multiplayer.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Jun 08, 14:48:54
The game already has currency called 'bits'.

The developers have confirmed that players cannot own houses.

And it's a MORPG (Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), so I imagine theres a good chance of it having multiplayer.
I think the proper term is MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game), but the principle's the same.  Starfire, there is a wonderful resource called FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on the main page for the site, which I think would be quite useful for answering all your questions about the game so far ^-^  Don't feel embarrassed about asking questions if you genuinely are confused or curious, though!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Xeno Aura

In all honesty, and no offense to the developers, I wouldn't class it as a 'Massively Multiplayer Game'.

Don't think theres an official definition, but I would say a game would need 1000+ players on it at the same time to be classed as an MMO.

Who knows though, LoE is fairly popular considering it isn't even out or in alpha stage yet. I would reckon it'd have a solid 50-100 players online at any 1 time if it launched now.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Jun 08, 15:22:32
In all honesty, and no offense to the developers, I wouldn't class it as a 'Massively Multiplayer Game'.

Don't think theres an official definition, but I would say a game would need 1000+ players on it at the same time to be classed as an MMO.

Who knows though, LoE is fairly popular considering it isn't even out or in alpha stage yet. I would reckon it'd have a solid 50-100 players online at any 1 time if it launched now.
Good point, although there will hopefully be a more substantial player base by the time it releases.  100 players at a time makes for quite an empty world if you think about it.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

McSleuthburger

hey, every game needs to start off from somewhere
with the game getting more completed and more people being informed about it, im sure the amount of people waiting will grow and you will see an increase of people on the forums and in game

since the discussion is over, locking up

any other questions just ask
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

SweBow

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Jun 08, 15:22:32

Just bumping this locked thread. But the person is incorrect. It's called a MMO when your foundation has support for a MASSIVE scale of players. Check it up.

Go Up