Teal Turken's OCs!

Started by Teal Turken, 2012 Jun 01, 08:36:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

2 inches is close to the size of your index finger, assuming you're 15 years of age or older. Imagine a bug the size of your index finger.

Rad Thunder

I know how big that is, but still...why a 2 inch pegasus?

Teal Turken

I kinda wanted an OC that's small since Sammy the cupcake sized pony.

Oh wow, I should change Sanny's name. :I

Rad Thunder

Ok then. I won't pry more. :P

Teal Turken

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jan 10, 16:28:52
Spoiler: Test Bio for Sanny V1. • show
Sanny herself has no idea how she came to be or why. Little does she know that that's exactly what she had wanted.
Before she came to be small, she was a normal pegasus that lived in a whole other universe, an alternate world of Equestria. In this alternate world, ponies and dragons lived together, dragons being more dominant than ponies. They still lived peacefully, with some disputes here and there. Specific mental illnesses ran rampant however, spreading like wildfire through the nation. Sanny's friends and big sister as well as her father contracted mental illnesses that sent them to asylums for life. All the other children her age were all terrified of getting sick and so were adults. As all this panic spread, some of the children had taken to blaming Sanny for these sicknesses, being that she never did enjoy playing with the other kids but instead enjoyed being alone with butterflies. Some others noticed the butterfly migration which passed over some towns had happened just as the illnesses were spreading and came to blame Sanny too.
Sanny was devastated and terrified of all the accusations. One night, in her room, she gazed up at the stars and wished to go away from all this, to be taken away to live with the butterflies and forget this world so she could live happily. After she did went to sleep and awoke in a forest with no memory but of her name.

So, thoughts? Good or bad? Anything that should be changed?
Is it too grim dark background?
EDIT
No complaints? Really? I suppose this is Sanny's bio then!

Sanny the two inch pegasus, completed with bio! :D

GoldenTerrabyte

Wow. A lot sure has happened to San.
I'm back

Teal Turken

You are the first person to say anything about Sanny's bio.

GoldenTerrabyte

That's a good thing, right?
I'm back

Teal Turken

Sort of. x3
I asked if anyone thought it was good or bad but no one said anything.

Jenzy

Hmmm, will that snake character of yours have a bio? :s

Teal Turken

Not sure Jenzy, not like the snake has a bio. She's lived a week long.

Updated Teal, new image of the Element of Love!

GoldenTerrabyte

Sanny wouldn't like Rain.
I'm back

GoldenTerrabyte

When was the last time someone looked in here?
I'm back

Teal Turken

2013 Aug 17, 16:21:40 #53 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 17, 16:31:53 by Teal Turken
Added a new OC, Clarity! The invisible unicorn!

Post Merge

Deleted Sanny, the 2 inch Pegasus.
She was just not fun to play and pretty much useless.

Zedd

2013 Aug 19, 20:56:48 #54 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 20, 20:13:49 by Zedd
By the way, are we assuming that Zappy as a changeling has different age patterns as regular ponies, as we can assume that the ponies in Equestria age at a human rate and wouldn't be as capable of their powers as Zappy has shown. Also, looking at the ages of ponies in Applebloom's class, we'd assume that they'd be around 6-11 years old, give or take. Even if you convert a regular horse's lifespan (in our world), he'd only be the equivalent of a four or five-year-old, placing him probably a bit young to be in the basic school like what Applebloom is in. Evidence suggests throughout the show (correct me if I'm wrong for my sources are just what I've noticed by watching the 3 seasons, along with seeing EG) that the majority of ponies age at a human rate in Equestria.

Sorry to be so hypercritical, I'm just wondering what the thought process is on Zappy's age. I like your OCs though, very creative. They clearly show depth and are very original.
Currently innactive. School's been bogging me down. :(

GlassMirror

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Teal Turken

2013 Oct 11, 17:05:04 #57 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 14, 13:24:50 by Teal Turken
Okay so also deleted the invisible unicorn....I forgot I even had that character. :\
I've added a new character which is much easier to work with and doesn't feel like she has any cheap "conditions" to make her seem more special.

Quote from: Zedd on 2013 Aug 19, 20:56:48
By the way, are we assuming that Zappy as a changeling has different age patterns as regular ponies, as we can assume that the ponies in Equestria age at a human rate and wouldn't be as capable of their powers as Zappy has shown. Also, looking at the ages of ponies in Applebloom's class, we'd assume that they'd be around 6-11 years old, give or take. Even if you convert a regular horse's lifespan (in our world), he'd only be the equivalent of a four or five-year-old, placing him probably a bit young to be in the basic school like what Applebloom is in. Evidence suggests throughout the show (correct me if I'm wrong for my sources are just what I've noticed by watching the 3 seasons, along with seeing EG) that the majority of ponies age at a human rate in Equestria.

Sorry to be so hypercritical, I'm just wondering what the thought process is on Zappy's age. I like your OCs though, very creative. They clearly show depth and are very original.

I might have to try answering this question another time, I'm honestly stumped trying to remember why I chose Zappy's age to be so...like that young.
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Aug 21, 10:30:13
Where's Vick?

Vick is Vick McBread's character, not my own. We often RP privately because...well..I don't feel I can say on his behalf, but he basically has little access to the internet.
Also he's writing a fanfic, been writing it for a long time now and I've been helping him. ^-^

Post Merge

Added a simple, short bio to Sparkling Forge. May add and/or change later.

Teal Turken

2013 Oct 29, 12:25:40 #58 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 31, 19:57:12 by Teal Turken
Okay, just for the heck of it I'm reposting Sanny the little pegasus's OC page only because I might use her again sometime.
She'll be the first of my "sub characters", who are just characters I'll use a little here and there around the place but won't be full use characters UNLESS I find myself using them a bunch.

Spoiler: Anyways Sanny the tiny pony page here. • show
Name: Sanny
Cutie Mark: None
Bio: None
Other: None (yet)
Spoiler: Appearance: Stands just 1 inch tall, usually has some dirt on her. (That's not what the brown spots on her are) • show

Shadow Mare

Why is she just an inch tall?

Go Up