MUST FIX BUG!

Started by Zarthis, 2017 Sep 11, 08:43:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zarthis

Greetings Everypony! some of you may or may not know what i am about to explain here, but it is something that saddens me greatly...

my pegasus pony was at lvl 15 when i decide to rearrange my hot-bar with putting skills in different locations.

now it went 100% well with doing that, until i encountered something that made my heart sink with sadness... i had a skill that i loved to use (it was  Seismic Buck) however, when i moved a different skill on top of Seismic Buck to rearrange the order of them, i noticed something horrible.

upon doing so my skill was gone (as normal) but it will now NOT let me put Seismic Buck back onto my Hot-Bar anymore, because when you first buy the skill with TP, it auto puts it in your Hot-Bar, and since it does that, it will NOT allow me to re-equip the skill anymore.

this saddens me greatly, as it was my favorite attacking move to use, i also did the same with other skills that i can no longer use because i was not aware of this horrible bug.

so due to that i had to delete my character... my poor level 15 pegasus pony that i loved using so much...

please LoE team, PLEASE fix this so others don't have to go through what i did... allow us to open the skill UI Menu and drag a skill from it and drag and drop it on to a spot in our skill bar... thank you for reading this.
Looking for a fun time? become a Brony today and be accepted into a world full of Friendship and Magic! <3

Nova099

I am having a similar problem

Valander

The hotbar works in a rather particular way.

There are multiple bars to be chosen from. There's a small tab above the hotbar that you can drag left and right to access the different bars. You can also do the same by scrolling your mouse wheel on the hotbar.

Your skill had probably gone to another bar. What you could do to make it go back to the right bar is drag the skill, hold it on the sides of the bar to make the hotbar change bars, then put it where you want to.
Though I suppose it already is too late to do that by now.

However...

Quote from: Zarthis on 2017 Sep 11, 08:43:07please LoE team, PLEASE fix this so others don't have to go through what i did... allow us to open the skill UI Menu and drag a skill from it and drag and drop it on to a spot in our skill bar... thank you for reading this.

I have to agree with that, this would make it much simpler than it is. I was in the same situation before someone actually said how to move skill between bars.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up