UI scaling issue

Started by Princess Cadance YT, 2017 Sep 10, 19:24:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Princess Cadance YT

First of all, the game runs super smooth even on 4K Resolution. Have an average of 70 FPS on the overworld and 150 FPS in dungeons, good work with the performance optimization. :)

But sadly there is an issue with the UI Scaling. In 4K the text becomes so small, that I need to stick 10 cm away from the screen to actually read it.
The radar, chat and character icons are way too small too on this resolution. :/

So I suggest to add a UI scaling to the game, so I could use for example 200% on the UI. :) (\รด/)

Aziz

Oh so it's not only me.
Yeah that's a problem even on 1920x1080 on 23' screen. Spell/action bar is fine, but the rest is not.
"I could save my lonely soul for you
But the feeling in my heart can't follow through
You can give a broken heart to me
'Cause you know that I'll stay with you
That's why they call me Loyalty"

djazz

I play some on a 7" (yes, seven inch!) screen that has the resolution of 1080x1200. i have lowered the in-game res to 960x600 (half) to work around it.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up