Combat XP Stacking Bug?

Started by nightrainbowyt, 2017 Sep 16, 09:25:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

nightrainbowyt

I wanted to see if anyone else has noticed this before I report it. I like to pull large mobs and take them out at the same time to speed up the leveling, but what I've noticed is that I don't get XP for all of it.

Say I kill a Timberwolf and get 300 XP. I then pull three of them and kill them at the same time, I still only get 300 XP instead of 900 XP.

just Kevin

I think the exp is distributed according to the skills you used between your previous kill and this one.

So the game gives you exp for killing the first wolf on that group, but since you didn't do any other action, you don't get exp for killing the other 2.

That said, I don't know if it's a bug.

Ferro_the_King

The same thing happens when I kill some enemies in rapid succession (Say each attack kill one), I get exp only for the first and third or fourth kill.
Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

Keystar

I noticed as well that when you kill a buch of enimies at the same time you only get xp for one. so if they are defeated at the same time only xp for one but of they are defeated after the other one then it seems to count

Night Striker

2017 Sep 16, 16:19:59 #4 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 16, 16:22:15 by Night Striker
It's kind of a bug, kind of not. XP is calculated more by the skills you use than the enemy itself, which is why killing 5 things at the (exact) same time would only give you XP for one monster, since you only used a single move to kill all of them.

Hope that answers your question, regarding xp gain ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Ancient Brony

I think it may be more of a bug than a feature - or at least I hope so.

A good example is the manticores in the Evershade. I've lost track of the number of times I've been about to land the final shot, and a hornet randomly flies out of nowhere and gets caught in the last attack. Every single time, it defaults to the lower XP from the hornet with nothing awarded for the manticore.

The only way I've found to avoid it is to run away, kill the first, then go back and finish the second.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up