About leaving...

Started by Sponk, 2012 Jul 08, 05:50:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sponk

Hey everypony. I'm Rumor..most already know. I left about two or 1/2 week(s) ago..
I recently came back named as Sponk. Because I though everypony hated the 'old' Rumor..
I regret coming back and telling everypony. I want to leave so badly again.

I'm

1.)Annoying

2.)Ignorant

3.)Stupid

4.)A complete moron

5.)I'm selfish

6.)I'm a horrible person, I can't do anything right.. :c

I know everpony hates me...
Blah blah blah.

Fudgemuffin

Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Jul 08, 05:50:50
Hey everypony. I'm Rumor..most already know. I left about two or 1/2 week(s) ago..
I recently came back named as Sponk. Because I though everypony hated the 'old' Rumor..
I regret coming back and telling everypony. I want to leave so badly again.

I'm

1.)Annoying

2.)Ignorant

3.)Stupid

4.)A complete moron

5.)I'm selfish

6.)I'm a horrible person, I can't do anything right.. :c

I know everpony hates me...

Nopony hates you! Well, certainly not myself! I've never seen you do any of the above! DD:

Johannes

I don't hate you either. I don't have any reason to hate.

Tiger

Come on man, we're friends aren't we? We both feel like someone hates us somewhere, but not all.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

PrincessButton

Yeah Rumor, I agree with everyponys' responses so far. No one hates you, we keep telling you this but you keep saying that we all hate you and all these horrible things about you! None of which are true... So just stop it. Nopony wants you to leave, you're a nice pony and we have no reason to dislike you! Cheer up. :') don't make me sing the smile song.~
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Fudgemuffin

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jul 08, 05:59:57
Yeah Rumor, I agree with everyponys' responses so far. No one hates you, we keep telling you this but you keep saying that we all hate you and all these horrible things about you! None of which are true... So just stop it. Nopony wants you to leave, you're a nice pony and we have no reason to dislike you! Cheer up. :') don't make me sing the smile song.~

I might force you to sing the smile song anyway, because I'm evil and want to make Rumor smile! ovO

Sponk

Blah blah blah.

Hiroshi Goukyo

from what everypony here has said so far
you leaving would be like depriving others who've never met you from making a new friend  x3
Now that you've found me,
My whole world is brighter
Now that you've touched me
My steps are much lighter

PrincessButton

Quote from: Fudgemuffin on 2012 Jul 08, 06:02:45

I might force you to sing the smile song anyway, because I'm evil and want to make Rumor smile! ovO
I might sing it even if he is already smiling..... ovO

Darkangel

You're not any of those 6 things. I don't hate you. ^-^
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Fudgemuffin

Quote from: Hiroshi Goukyo on 2012 Jul 08, 06:15:09
from what everypony here has said so far
you leaving would be like depriving others who've never met you from making a new friend  x3

Exactly. :]

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jul 08, 06:17:15

Yay! *Gets popcorn and chairs* ovO

Darkangel

[/quote]
You forgot the drinks! *Gets sodas* ovO
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

PrincessButton

Wait what? Not right nowwww~ X3 it's 3:25 am!
But... Maybe... This afternoon...;3

Fudgemuffin

Quote from: Darkangel on 2012 Jul 08, 06:24:12

You forgot the drinks! *Gets sodas* ovO
[/quote]
Oh yeah, thanks! I think we need more adorableness too! *Brings over parasprites* ovO

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jul 08, 06:25:49
Wait what? Not right nowwww~ X3 it's 3:25 am!
But... Maybe... This afternoon...;3

We'll we waiting... waiting... waiting... muahhahhah! ovO

Lusterless Nova

2012 Jul 08, 06:33:25 #14 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 08, 08:24:14 by Lusterless Nova
It looks like nopony hates you here (that includes me as well). And i don't know about the others but i would love and tolerate you anyway.

WolfsGhost

Topic Locked. Intentionally or unintentionally causing unwanted forum drama.

Quote from: 14.) Controversial Posts - If you believe something is controversial, questionable, or against the rules do not post it! The likelihood of it being against the rules is high if you, yourself, are unable to determine whether it is following the rules.

- WolfsGhost
LoE Concept Writer and Moderator

Go Up