Campfire Stories sign-up thread

Started by Onyx Quill, 2017 Sep 06, 14:08:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

2017 Nov 07, 13:01:41 #20 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 07, 13:05:03 by Julien999
Then, you hate him in the Wanders Tavern? He only shows up in that place to rest/relaxe, after all, in a odd Tavern. Never will he reveal his existence to everyone on Equestria. Just a fraction can easily be ignored/unbelieved since they are few ponies plus did they really know everything outside of equestria? No.

By the way, I think you saw a spoiler named "secret" under that character, right? An empty box. :3c

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Nov 07, 13:01:41Then, you hate him in the Wanders Tavern? He only shows up in that place to rest/relaxe, after all, in a odd Tavern. Never will he reveal his existence to everyone on Equestria. Just a fraction can easily be ignored/unbelieved since they are few ponies plus did they really know everything outside of equestria? No.

By the way, I think you saw a spoiler named "secret" under that character, right? An empty box. :3c

Oh I saw that
But
WHAT THE HECK DOES IT MEAN

Julien999

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Nov 10, 13:07:48Oh I saw that
But
WHAT THE HECK DOES IT MEAN
It means that there is a secret. There is actually something in this box. Invisible text. :P

You'll understand when you highlight those invisible words or by just quoting and see what is written behind.

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Julien999 on 2017 Nov 10, 13:57:38It means that there is a secret. There is actually something in this box. Invisible text. :P

You'll understand when you highlight those invisible words or by just quoting and see what is written behind.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH

Btw Nightlight can actually see ghosts

Like her guardian angel
Who is basically a human version of Mimic I guess

Odd One

The other RP I'm in is kind of...slow...Is it too late to join in on this one? X3

Onyx Quill

Quote from: Odd One on 2017 Dec 13, 15:19:10The other RP I'm in is kind of...slow...Is it too late to join in on this one? X3

You can run into us on the road and tag along.
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Maplewood

Name: Maplewood

Race: Earth

look: https://chrisgotjar.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Birthday-Maple-682258731 (normal version for this rp)

personality: stubborn about many things but is sweet and kind to his friends and peers

Name: Axel

Race: German shepherd

personality: care free, funny and very silly at times   

ScarletInk

New guy coming in! He won't stick for long, but the rules are the rules. ^-^

Spoiler: show
Name: Sky Crash

Species: Pegasus

Appearance:

Personality: carefree and with a zen-like mentality, he hates competition but is still quite proud of his ability and likes to teach

"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Onyx Quill

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2018 Jan 29, 14:45:03New guy coming in! He won't stick for long, but the rules are the rules. ^-^

Spoiler: show
Name: Sky Crash

Species: Pegasus

Appearance:

Personality: carefree and with a zen-like mentality, he hates competition but is still quite proud of his ability and likes to teach

Hello Sky! :D
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Nightshade Star

I don't think I even introduced myself to Sky.. whatever I'll pretend I did
Also I can't go on as often as before so plz just go a bit slower

Onyx Quill

Name: Selle

Species: Earth

Onyx's "Sister-who-isn't-really-his-sister." She hails from Prance, where Onyx knew her during his war days. She likes showing up to annoy Onyx from time to time.

Cowboy

I would love to join, so long as you have space for another character.

Spoiler: Cowboy • show

Name: Cowboy

Appearance: A gray coat of messy fur with a deeper shade painted over his mane and tail. Lightly built and standing short, a white, fine stripe runs down his hair and tail, contrasting from his rather dull appearance. He usually wears a cowboy hat upon his head and a orange satchel around his back.

Personality: His honesty shows no bounds, even if it means telling a horrible truth. Loyal to a fault, he will stand by another against doom. His kindness is shared all around, even if it means sacrificing a part of himself. His lack of fear implies bravery, although others might interpret it as boldness. Cowboy is organized, intelligent and somewhat charming, contrasted by his lack of physical strength or other natural talents. Overall, he tends to be light-hearted during his adventures around the world. 

Onyx Quill

Quote from: Cowboy on 2018 Mar 12, 10:17:34I would love to join, so long as you have space for another character.

Spoiler: Cowboy • show

Name: Cowboy

Appearance: A gray coat of messy fur with a deeper shade painted over his mane and tail. Lightly built and standing short, a white, fine stripe runs down his hair and tail, contrasting from his rather dull appearance. He usually wears a cowboy hat upon his head and a orange satchel around his back.

Personality: His honesty shows no bounds, even if it means telling a horrible truth. Loyal to a fault, he will stand by another against doom. His kindness is shared all around, even if it means sacrificing a part of himself. His lack of fear implies bravery, although others might interpret it as boldness. Cowboy is organized, intelligent and somewhat charming, contrasted by his lack of physical strength or other natural talents. Overall, he tends to be light-hearted during his adventures around the world.

Sure thing.

Go Up