Reach for the Gold (Equestria Games RP/game) [Sign Up and more][OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Oct 10, 00:36:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

Quote from: SparkleChord on 2017 Dec 03, 16:18:38I am alive, but i'll be offline from the 13th to 19th since I have family and such visiting for the holidays.
Then have a nice holiday! Avoid the mountain, there may be a paranoid ice mage there.

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Dec 03, 15:08:38Also still in the debate on using Discord as the source of dice rolling. I know some may not have it or use it, and would like to know if it is alright on you guys if its okay to allow us to roll on behalf of you?

You can do so with mine like you did last time. Luck is complete random so we should not rely to it too much.

Edit : Something weird happened when I quoted and I deleted all these quotes.

Peace Keeper

Thanks for the heads up Sparkle. Hope you have fun during your holidays. ;)

True. Its just randomness. Doesn't matter who rolls it then x3 as long as we have legit proof its not manipulated.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

@Peace Keeper I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!!!

Also, I agree that DISCORD should be used for dice rolls.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Alright sounds good.

I believe we are all in for the Discord dice rolls.

Now we are just one more in the role call. Also we seem to be stuck in the RP x3 anyone wanna bump something to continue?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Dec 07, 15:21:08Now we are just one more in the role call. Also we seem to be stuck in the RP x3 anyone wanna bump something to continue?
Three of us bumped your RP, @Peace Keeper .

Also, I started another RP I thought about since a week. It will take time before peoples sign up to it, and because I am not so great at writing stories, there might be a problem for me. (Also... What are these wedding event RPs I am seeing everywhere in the RP section ever since the forum is back?!)

Peace Keeper

Ah I noticed that. Thankies x3

I'll take a look into your RP. I may join it once my school finals are done this week. Finally gonna have lots and lots of me time.

Also, not quite sure. We are nowhere near valentines or anything. Probably a trend going on? I am bamboozled.

SparkleChord

The wedding events are in-game RPs taking place.  It's just a case of new players misunderstanding what the RP forum is for ^^;
(Formerly known as Purple)

Peace Keeper

Ah I see. Makes perfect sense. Guess they are using the RPs section to recruit and plan events or do some extra RPing. Pretty useful x3.

Peace Keeper

Alright deadline is here and... @Misty Fly  you did not answered.  O: You sure you gonna be here? Let me know very soon. As the rules say, "presumed dropped until proven present."

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

Probably from another RP? x3 i did do role calls for my other RPs as well.

Great to know you are still staying here. Alright so everyone is here.

SparkleChord

Hello ^^ just wanted to let everyone know that i'm back from vacation and ready to RP ^^

Peace Keeper

Welcome back SparkleChord. Hope you had a great week. ^-^

SparkleChord

Peace Keeper

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! Hope y'all have a wonderful time ^-^

Peace Keeper

We need to get this going x3 we are really stuck

Also Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!! ^-^

_BlazingInfinity

That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Peace Keeper

We really have slowed down to a reaaallly slow crawl x3

Wanna just go ahead to the ceremony? Any little things you guys wanna do before concluding the RP? I really wanna open up the new Games, to which I finally have a concept on games and now story events that take place during the Games plus the Winter Olympics are coming so should be a great way to start off the new RP with the 2018 Winter Olympics.

Go Up