Dictator of the world- Celestia

Started by Weatherboy1, 2012 Oct 02, 15:35:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weatherboy1

So I was watching this video:
and at 11:00 the guys talk about how Nightmare Moon's plan sorta doomed the world and would auto fail. But then It got me thinking....If Celestia has power over the sun... Doesn't that mean she would have absolute control over the Entire Planet, not just Equestria. She could stop the sun (Even though its stupid) over the Zebra land or the Griffon lands, and either freeze them or burn them to death. So Technielly she could dominate the entire world with the Royal Army, and if one nation refuses to join her dominion, she just would stall the sun, and burn or freeze them to death. So really Celestia is the Dictator of the world, If you make her made she first sends to the moon. Then she would burn or freeze your lands.

ChocolateRain

I think you're forgetting one thing: If Celestia would e. g. part of the planet by stopping its rotation (how else would she control the sun?) this will also have an effect on Equestria (e. g. she cannot freeze the opposite side of the planet without burning Equestria).

All work and no candy makes Choco a dull colt!
deviantArt

Weatherboy1

Quote from: ChocolateRain on 2012 Oct 02, 15:41:59
I think you're forgetting one thing: If Celestia would e. g. part of the planet by stopping its rotation (how else would she control the sun?) this will also have an effect on Equestria (e. g. she cannot freeze the opposite side of the planet without burning Equestria).

I know I said "Even though its very stupid" I meant that it would affect Equestria on the other side

ChocolateRain

But if she did something this stupid I don't think she would be ruler of Equestria for much longer - either there is no Equestria anymore or it wouldn't be in good shape. There would probably be some sort of pony rebellion or something.

deviantArt

Perteks

Anyways after Celestia detronized group of unicorns probably will make something like Cloudsdale for controlling day/night
Ignore my grammar or PM me with correct version (it will help me to learn)

ChocolateRain

Or if she messes with the dragons, those would create a huge ash cloud above Equestria...

deviantArt

The Wandering Magus

first situation in which I'd prefer Discord.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

ChocolateRain

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Oct 02, 20:35:16
first situation in which I'd prefer Discord.

Agreed... At least then there are cotton candy clouds and chocolate rain... :D

deviantArt

Book Smarts

I'm sure some other pony would awaken to bring balance to Equestria if either Celestia or Luna became too dictatorial

ChocolateRain

I'd hope so too. I guess it would take a unicorn with strong magic powers... And I can't see that Twilight would ever rebel against Celestia... :I

deviantArt

Lary

No no no, you don't understand.

For the first century, she'll go easy on them, lure them into a false sense of security (hence the playful personality), and then when they think she's not so bad, BAM! She'll go full tyrant on them in the second century (her insane amount of seriousness in Season 2). After that, she'll disappear for a millennia and make them wonder if she ever existed to begin with - just to come back and kill them all.

Ruling alone gets boring fast.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

ChocolateRain

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Oct 03, 07:39:02
No no no, you don't understand.

For the first century, she'll go easy on them, lure them into a false sense of security (hence the playful personality), and then when they think she's not so bad, BAM! She'll go full tyrant on them in the second century (her insane amount of seriousness in Season 2). After that, she'll disappear for a millennia and make them wonder if she ever existed to begin with - just to come back and kill them all.

Ruling alone gets boring fast.

In that light it totally makes sense that she banned Nightmare (a nice pun btw.) Moon in the first place. She couldn't allow another leader besides her. It had nothing to do with saving Equestria from her...

deviantArt

Lary

Quote from: ChocolateRain on 2012 Oct 03, 07:46:04
In that light it totally makes sense that she banned Nightmare (a nice pun btw.) Moon in the first place. She couldn't allow another leader besides her. It had nothing to do with saving Equestria from her...

Luna did exactly as I stated. Now it's Celestia's turn.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

ChocolateRain

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Oct 03, 07:47:15
Luna did exactly as I stated. Now it's Celestia's turn.

So I guess this runs in the family... ovO

deviantArt

The Wandering Magus

or they're just playing a game of "toss the mortal"
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Book Smarts

Perteks

Ignore my grammar or PM me with correct version (it will help me to learn)

Go Up