Most annoying things in video games

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Oct 11, 03:03:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Flamestriker

Trying to catch a legendary in pokemon when it faints itself.
[move][/move]

DominoEffect

Fighting a gym leader in Emerald who has tactically weaker but superior levelled pokemon, you are on your last pokemon with near nothing health, but so is he.
The pokemon does an odd dance, followed by the dreaded sprinkles...
GYM LEADER NORMAN used HYPER POTION

Playing Team Fortress MVM mode on the new intermediate levels.
Competant soldier-bots that can airshot you.
WAT.
The easiest way to replicate the language of Cthulu is to talk with a mouthful of spaghetti.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Oct 14, 01:13:35
Thanks for answering so quickly! :]

Here's another one! Getting weird screen tearing while emulating Final Fantasy IX on my iPhone... Or emulating in general. lol

That's a hard one to answer, my suggestion is finding a new emulator, check youtube for tutorials  ^-^

I was stuck fighting with my lucario against a ducklett, the only move that did actual damage was quick attack. I would widdle his HP down to a certain amount and then the ducklett would use roost. This would repeat for 25 minutes  :c

Vertigo

I hag a shiny unknown and a shiny flying squirrel thigh I think it starts with a E?

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: Vertigo on 2012 Oct 14, 11:12:59
I hag a shiny unknown and a shiny flying squirrel thigh I think it starts with a E?

Emolga?

LaptopCommandStation

Wow...all this talk of pokemon and all these new ones/talks about shiny pokemon is making my head ache  lol

I haven't played Pokemon since ..um, either silver or Gold, for the GBA(emulator, never owned a GBA)

How many generations of pokemon is there now?  I'm aware of the first one, and a sparse couple of the second one...

Zaner-Boy

sorikuXIII

I think this should help answer that question
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Book Smarts

KillerJH2

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Oct 14, 13:16:20
Wow...all this talk of pokemon and all these new ones/talks about shiny pokemon is making my head ache  lol

I haven't played Pokemon since ..um, either silver or Gold, for the GBA(emulator, never owned a GBA)

How many generations of pokemon is there now?  I'm aware of the first one, and a sparse couple of the second one...

"never owned a GBA"

That's a real shame. They were the staple of my later childhood, after the GB Colour of course. :3

Wandering Star

OMG! Do people still play UT99?! God, I miss that game so bad...

Flamestriker

Glitches which do not help in gameplay, but make it worse...
[move][/move]

LaptopCommandStation

2012 Oct 17, 10:46:06 #72 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 17, 10:54:49 by LaptopCommandStation
Quote from: Wandering Star on 2012 Oct 15, 21:21:18

not online, but YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I created my own Pinkie Pie voicepack for it, which i'm gonna livestream shortly(apparently I tried once and it sucked so imma redo it)
I even have her avatar pop up when she speaks  ovO

Lord of Madness

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Oct 17, 10:46:06
Quote from: Wandering Star on 2012 Oct 15, 21:21:18

not online, but YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I created my own Pinkie Pie voicepack for it, which i'm gonna livestream shortly(apparently I tried once and it sucked so imma redo it)
I even have her avatar pop up when she speaks  ovO

O3O

Xeno Aura

I like how this turned from a "Most annoying things in video games" to "Most annoying things in Pokemon games". :P

Pokemon games must be pretty annoying in general...

Flamestriker

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Oct 18, 05:07:46
I like how this turned from a "Most annoying things in video games" to "Most annoying things in Pokemon games". :P

Pokemon games must be pretty annoying in general...

Annoying, but fun!
[move][/move]

Lord of Madness

Things like that happen time to time my friend.

LaptopCommandStation

Here's a non-pokemon one

Unreal editor 2.0 keeps breaking.  How can I make pony voicepacks without it!

Oh, and I did have a gameboy back in the day.  I played pokemon yellow on it.  remember
Spoiler: These?? • show

Lord of Madness

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Oct 18, 19:13:33
Here's a non-pokemon one

Unreal editor 2.0 keeps breaking.  How can I make pony voicepacks without it!

Oh, and I did have a gameboy back in the day.  I played pokemon yellow on it.  remember
Spoiler: These?? • show

Now I remember the really old gameboys.

Xeno Aura

I have a Pokemon Red cartridge I use with the Transfer Pak on my N64, lets me play Pokemon Red via the built-in emulator in Pokemon Stadium. :)

Another thing that annoys me, is games where you fail a mission near the end, and it puts you right back at the start, no checkpoints, or even worse, it doesn't auto-restart the mission, and it puts you away from where you accepted the mission in the first place, so you have to get to the quest giver, accept it, and do it all over again...

Go Up