Schedue for Toonami Saturday

Started by DXLelouch, 2012 May 22, 01:40:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DXLelouch

2012 May 22, 01:40:30 Last Edit: 2012 May 22, 12:15:39 by DXLelouch
http://schedule.adultswim.com/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=AS&theDate=5/26/12&timeZone=EST
never heard of Dead Wonderland or Casshern Sins
good thats why i watched Toonami to watch anime ive never watched before
oh and i want it to eventualy have Fairy Tail so watch it or ill turn your cat into a cupcake ovO

Lary

Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Book Smarts

I'm going to be half asleep by than :\ but it will so worth it  B)

We all have to show our support to convince Cartoonnetwork that Toonami is awesome so they'll move it to an earlier time. :')

DXLelouch

tell ALL your bronys friends about Toonami hell tell EQD if we can get Toonami advertised by EQD Toonami will have ratings go thru the roof  :](so yea if someone knows Sethisto tell him to ensure Toonami succeeds)

Rad Thunder

Ok I'm sold! I now have another reason to stay up late on Saturdays! ^-^

Chishio Kunrin

2012 May 23, 04:57:56 #5 Last Edit: 2012 May 23, 05:12:19 by Chishio Kunrin
Was this thread posted before or after my thread? :0 If it was posted before mine, then sorry for posting a duplicate(ish).

Anyway, Toonami is not back yet. That anime lineup in the link that DXLelouch provided (thank you, by the way) is just Adult Swim's experiment to prove to the executives that Toonami will succeed if they give Adult Swim the money to bring it back. Therefore, it is important, imperative, that you and anyone else who wants Toonami back watch the anime being shown during that time this Saturday (technically Sunday)!
Don't record it! Watch it while it's airing! Raise ratings! If this fails, we will not get Toonami back.

^Just a heads up for anypony who doesn't know. x3 No pressure or anything. At least not for me, since I stay up late every Saturday for anime.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up