Christmas Holiday RP

Started by Thunder Spin, 2016 Dec 18, 04:04:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunder Spin

2016 Dec 18, 04:04:17 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 18, 04:18:54 by Thundergirl
It is almost Christmas in every country of the world. Everypony gets ready for Christmas. What are you doing? Relax and decorate your house with a Christmas tree and other Christmas ornaments. Go and meet your friends. Talk with them. Go outside and buy Christmas presents. There is a Christmas event, so don't waste time! Go outside in the adorned streets, in the city you live in. Take your time at the shops.

OOC thread: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16431.0

Gamepaw

2016 Dec 18, 12:03:52 #1 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 18, 12:31:02 by Gamepaw
Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Wild: Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
Spoiler: pictures • show

Game waddled through the thick snow, shivering slightly as the wet snow absorbed into his fur. As much as he enjoyed the colder months of the year he really didn't enjoy the snow and ice, it made it so much harder to walk which he already had issues with.

Waddling through the snow the overweight wolf panted as his hot breath could be seen as he breathed in and out. The snow was already covering his paws and slowing him down but mixed with his low hanging stomach acting like a snow plough and leaving a trail in the snow he was constantly being slowed down by something.

Thunder Spin

Again, why is @Gamepaw and @Aqua Fire  the only ones that join my RPs? Did I make something wrong? Anyway, game, you can sign up in the sign up thread :P

Gamepaw

(I like how you added the sign-up sheet, after I already posted :3)

Aqua Fire

Jessy walked out of the orphanage, and looked at the outside world. She never usally got out of the orphanage. And when she did, it was only for a short time. But now, the 12 year old Jesterian can see the outside world. Forever...
Jessy walked around, trying to find a place to work. When she found a place that needed workers, they say they already found one, and when she leaves, they found the perfect worker. She was walking, and she saw a wolf, which was struggling to walk.
Do you need help? She asked the wolf.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

Game eyed the strange creature, not wanting to be bothered he tried to quickly go in another direction. As the wolf attempted to get away he tripped and landed heavily in the snow, it attaching itself to his thick fur as he struggled to get back to his paws thanks to his weight, the cold and the apparent slipperiness of the ground.

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 18, 14:59:37 #6 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 18, 17:47:54 by Aqua Fire
I'll say yes. Jessy stated, helping the wolf up

Gamepaw

Game nodded thanks to the strange creature, doubting they would be able to understand him and was glad he was back on his paws. Soaked through the pudgy wolf shivered as he felt the cold on his skin.

Aqua Fire

Jessy saw the wolf was cold and wet, and had an idea. She used the crystal ball on her tail, made it glow, and warmed him up.

Gamepaw

"T-Thank You." The wolf stuttered as he suddenly realised how much the cold had began to affect him, his padding could only do so much to protect him from the weather.

Unable to get somewhere warm and get proper shelter from the elements due to his size and species it was hard for him to not get cold or sick.

Aqua Fire

Your welcome said the Jesterian.

Gamepaw

"Y-you understand me?" Game stated, not quiet believing he found someone to talk to in this town while warming back to a decent temperature.

Aqua Fire

Jessy, surprised herself, said I.. I guess so.. I have been a subject for a few of Princess Twilight's spells. The Jesterian decided to juggle 3 of here 5 balls.

Gamepaw

"Why are you juggling?" Game questioned, having warmed up enough to stop shivering.

Aqua Fire

Well, it is my special talent. Jessy explained.

Gamepaw

"I thought only ponies had those." Game stated, watching the balls with interest.

Aqua Fire

Well, you see, Twilight came to my orphanage to show off some of her spells. She was going to pick one of the orphans as a subject, and picked me. She showed off a few spells, which one of them turned me into a pony. Twilight saw how happy I was, and let me stay in that form until midnight. During that time, I decided to show off some of my juggleing tricks. That lead to me getting a cutiemark. To bad my real family hated me.. Jessy said, sadly. Dumped me as soon as I was born when they saw I wasn't a pony..

Gamepaw

Game's ears folded as he heard the creature's story, it was somewhat similar to his own. "I used to have a family or as they called it a 'pack'." Game began. "Though, I was never like them. They always went of running and hunting and I just wanted to sit around and play with the pups. Eventually, they left me behind." Game sat back down on the snow as he tail curled around him and his ears folded back even more.

"It wasn't like they told me they wanted me to leave or tricked me, they just ran and ran, I couldn't keep up and they just left me there. Alone and helpless in the forest." Game got a bit more angry at this as he put his paw deep into the snow.

"They knew how hard it would be for me, they knew and they left me. They wanted me fully gone."

Aqua Fire

The wolfs story, even more heart breaking then her own, made Jessy tear up. Then, she had an idea. Hey, how about we make are own pack! We'd call ourselves... Uh.. The.. Do you have any ideas? Jessy asked.

Gamepaw

"I`m not sure I`m willing to get into that whole pack thing anytime soon." Game stated, not wanting to put that much trust in anything  like that anymore. "Let's just go somewhere. Restaurants normally throw their uneaten food out about now, could probably find something edible."

Go Up