Minecraft ponies world RP

Started by Thunder Spin, 2016 Dec 12, 08:18:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

[glow=orange,2,300]Ok, let's go-Wait, do either of you know how to climb a tree?[/glow] Aqua asked, relizeing that they might not be able to climb the tree to her house.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

"I know how to climb a tree, just doubt the tree can handle me." Game stated aloud, allowing the cat to understand him, while shaking his head so the ponies will help.

Aqua Fire

Aqua tilted her head, for she can only understand Torch, so Torch restated what the wolf had said. Aqua still waited for Thunderspin to answer.

Thunder Spin

Okay, let's stay at your home ((sorry, I did not say anything, but I don't often use my PC in weekdays)). Thunder looked up to the tree. If you want to get something by the tree, maybe I can help you. You know, I love flying! she said happily.

Aqua Fire

You see, my house is above the trees. I'm wondering if either of you can get up there. Now I know you can, but how are we going to get the wolf up there? Aqua asked.
[glow=grey,2,300]You got any ideas, wolf?[/glow] Torch asked the wolf, which only the wolf and Aqua could understand.
Oh, and, I'm Aqua Fire, but my friends in Real life call me Aqua. Aqua mentioned.

Gamepaw

"Carry me?" Game offered, not really up to exercise or even be able to get up to the house.

Aqua Fire

When Torch repeated what he said, Aqua went up to the wolf, picked him up, climbed the tree, and set him down.
Welcome to my humble home. Aqua Fire said.

Gamepaw

"Was not expecting that." Game stated, he had never been picked up before and never expected to be able to be lifted. "Though, thank you." He finished, looking over the edge and thinking about how fast he would fall and it scared him enough that he fell down to his stomach.

Aqua Fire

Your welcome!! Aqua said, then thinking on how the wolf would get down. She then had an idea, slid down the tree, crafted a bucket, got some water, dug a two-block deep 5 by 5 blocks wide hole, and filled it with water. She climbed back,up the tree.

Thunder Spin

Hey guys! Wait for me! Nigh is coming and I don't wanna be alone. I have just picked up fire Thunder holds the pieces of wood with the fire in her mouth and flies up to the house.

Aqua Fire

Aqua gave wool and wood to Torch to craft a bed. Aqua turned to the wolf, and asked,
[glow=orange,2,300]Do you want a bed? Also, what is your name?[/glow] Torch crafted one bed, and waited for the wolf to respond.

Gamepaw

"I'd like a bed." Game replied happily, normally having to just lay on top of the dirt or near a tree as a bed. "and my name is Game."

Thunder Spin

Thunder finally arrived into the wooden house. Phew! I thought I burned myself with the fire! she said and put the sticks with the fire in a treasure box, near the sitting room's table. She opens the box and finds more black wool and a broken window. Do you need more wool? Thunder said again to the earth pony, as she put the window on the wooden wall.

Aqua Fire

Nah, I can always kill more sheep. Aqua said. Torch crafted another bed, and placed them down. Aqua then decided to go hunting for enderpearls. Ill be right back She said, running off.(FYI, she jumped into a bodie of water.)

Thunder Spin

Wait, where are you going? Why are you running like a maniac? What happened? Thunder asked with wide eyes, not sure to what has happened right then.

She opens her inventory bag, with all her stuff. No, she doesn't want to invent something new. She opens another, smaller bag. She looks inside it and carefully puts some kind of earbuds on the table. She closes all the bags putting the wool she left next to the table inside the biggest bag. She takes the white earbuds and puts them on her ears. Then she walks up to the wolf. Hello, there, my wolfy. What's your name? OH! How did you get here? Thunder said, like she was sure there will be an answer by the wolf. And there is going to be ((unless Aqua arrives first. I have my reasons to say that, trust me))

Gamepaw

"Game." He stated again, not expecting the pony to be able to understand him anyway.

Aqua Fire

Torch said that the wolfs name was Game, but he forgot that only animals and Aqua could understand him. Aqua, meanwhile, had somehow killed 32 ender men in this short time. She crafted the enderpearls into eyes of ender, then used the obsidian she got from before when she raided a few chests, and crafted an ender chest. She had also traded paper for emeralds for a diamond pickaxe. She now has a backpack. She ran back.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Feb 25, 16:52:52
"Game." He stated again, not expecting the pony to be able to understand him anyway.

Thunder seemed to understand the wolf. And she did!Oh wow! I understood what you said! These earbuds work very well! Anyway, Game I still want to know what brought you to this island. she said to the wolf.
Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2017 Feb 25, 16:53:59
Torch said that the wolfs name was Game, but he forgot that only animals and Aqua could understand him. Aqua, meanwhile, had somehow killed 32 ender men in this short time. She crafted the enderpearls into eyes of ender, then used the obsidian she got from before when she raided a few chests, and crafted an ender chest. She had also traded paper for emeralds for a diamond pickaxe. She now has a backpack. She ran back.

Thunder hears the door closing. Aqua had arrived. Thunder approaches her saying ; Welcome back to your home, Aqua. I have brought these earbuds from my home, before I got here. They are awesome! They help you understand what all kinds of animals say! she said amazed to Aqua. Sadly, I don't have another pair... Thunder completed her sentence in a sad tone.

Gamepaw

Game, confused that the pony understood him, replied plainly. "I live here."

Aqua Fire

Actully, I can under Torch just fine. Aqua mentioned. She placed down the ender chest.

Go Up