[Insert subject here]

Started by Sponk, 2016 Mar 04, 20:34:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sponk

2016 Mar 04, 20:34:19 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 04, 20:37:56 by Sponk
Guys, gals, and non-binary pals, I'm finally back! Oh, don't worry, you don't have to know me. I've been gone far too long for anyone to remember me, unless I had somehow stayed in contact with them during my hiatus. Anyway, the reason I decided to finally get back on the site and stop *ahem* lurking is because I wanted to recapture the joyful memories I created here as a young teenager. I mean, I'm only 16, but I'm talking about my 12 year old self, my 13 year old self, etc, etc. I've changed a lot throughout the years, and I'm still the same person in a lot of ways, though I would say I.. improved? Maybe just a bit, at least.

Okay, so, um, end of reintroduction thing. I literally have no idea what else to say and I have always been horrible at making introduction posts. Feel free to ask me questions or hit me up! I'm pretty much always free to talk. c:

To be honest, I've made at least four of these during my time here, all in the past. It's so embarrassing to see what you once were. <.>

Blah blah blah.

CrabApple

[move=9][/move]

Pipkin

I kinda remember you, but I doubt you'd remember me.  I went through like 4 name changes since I first joined.

Welcome back

Ryo_D_Disk

oh no your back

umm urr I mean Welcome back

Chances are you probably might remeber me but not with the fancy red tag

Proudy Hooves

Woah, woah!
Anyway, welcome back, comrade!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Weremetalwolf

<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Sponk

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be back. ^-^
Blah blah blah.

Go Up