Airshow Team announcement!

Started by Sunny Skies (NLR), 2019 Mar 03, 17:36:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sunny Skies (NLR)

2019 Mar 03, 17:36:12 Last Edit: 2019 May 03, 11:47:33 by Sunny Skies (NLR)

Good morning/afternoon/evening everypony! The Airshow Team is happy to announce our new official name: Wind Riders! You may know us from past airshows performed last year as the Wonderbolts and the Shadowbolts.

Through thorough decision-making procedures, we decided to come up with our own name, along with our own logo and uniform, so that our team gains its own prestige on Legends of Equestria. :)

The team is led by Sunny Skies (myself) and the co-leaders: Berry Shade, Crystal Bay and Shadow Azure! The team holds a history of performing in multiple airshows in the past, some of them being: the Anniversary of LoE, the Nightmare Night Airshow, The New Lunar Republic Anniversary Airshow and the Heartwarming Eve Airshow.

This year, we plan to host many more thrilling airshows on Legends of Equestria, such as:
 The Grand Galloping Gala that will be held on May 25, 2019 at 8 pm GMT

There are more to come, so keep in touch with the latest news! :D

Link to the application: https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=18114.new#new

Thank you for reading and we hope all of you are excited to see what we have in store for you this year! :)

Galapagois

As a big fan of giving things legally-distinct names, I love the rebranding! Looking forward to catching the Wind Riders' first official display!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Quote from: Galapagois on 2019 Mar 03, 18:06:59As a big fan of giving things legally-distinct names, I love the rebranding! Looking forward to catching the Wind Riders' first official display!

Thanks Gala! :)

Go Up