Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Apr 09, 23:03:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Joylight

Quote from: Zoruaofepic on 2015 Apr 10, 16:31:54
I've already tried that, the launcher crashes shortly after starting up.
Quote from: 1mirg on 2015 Apr 10, 16:27:19
Alright, I figured out the dang issue. Do Not Use "loe.exe" located in the "game" folder. Instead use "LoE.exe" located next to the "game folder". Here is screencap proof that using this .exe will allow you in the game for pegasus
Spoiler: show

-but whenever I try to boot that one, it won't even let me in the main menu.

Thunderclan0122

fullmetal

Quote from: Joylight on 2015 Apr 10, 16:59:07
-but whenever I try to boot that one, it won't even let me in the main menu.

the same thing happens to me

numberponies56

Who taught the monsters how to swim?!

I didn't steal any smileys from another thread :ajshifty: :-3 My OCs

Scootashy

I'll be waiting scootaloo when we both can get on

Joylight

Made a random unicorn pony, only got in by a peek and got kicked.  o.O

Scootashy

yeah servers stopped responding again is what caused that

Zoruaofepic

Soobel

Quote from: Scootashy on 2015 Apr 10, 16:53:20
yes i hear feb versions work but those files ain't around for download and i dont have them like alot wont have that client version.

I only with februar version can went in, newer versions crashed after pony creating.
  Cloudie Brilliant, Dusklight Blossom, Tomato Delight

CMC Scootaloo

@Julien999

Quote from: Julien999 on 2015 Apr 10, 16:52:48
Ok... I'm confuse now o.O. With my PC, LoE worked with both X64 and X86, we (there are two other users in the same PC with me) tested something : I tried to log with all type of pony and it was fine (not the first time with my pegasus and earth pony). But when the 2 users tested to log with their pagasus on my PC... it said "Stopped working" D:. Logged again with my pegasus, it worked. They tried again and it still don't worked.

What's going on! >A<

That sounds familiar..... It's Discord, I tell ya! O:

@Scootashy

Quote from: Scootashy on 2015 Apr 10, 17:06:19
I'll be waiting scootaloo when we both can get on

I'll be waiting too. It's less than three hours until the first Hide & Seek event, though, so, I probably won't held it.
I need to chill and relax first after that desastrous experience once I finally get into it.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Zoruaofepic

I hate to be "that guy" but did anyone thoroughly test out these clients before letting the general public use them? 

CMC Scootaloo

Oh no, @Natfoth is offline now. :( He probably hasn't seen the file I sent him before he went off. :(
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Thrasher Dash

Quote from: Niyx on 2015 Apr 10, 00:19:55
If your using IE you need to switch to a different browser. MEGA is unable to work on IE properly, switch to FireFox or Chrome to get the downloads
Does x32 bit work on windows 8?Because x64 doesn't work for meh!
If you see Princess Twilight (Unicorn) or Thrasher Dash (Pegasus) that's me!

Spiralfeather

When I use the loe folder, it works, but the fullscreen is so broken it won't even work, and when I use Loe folder it mostly doesn't even get past character creator, and when it does it loads for a little while, and then stops working and crashes, saying Loe.exe has stopped working. I'm downloading the updated version... hopefully it will work, and if not I'm stuck playing in a small window...  DD:

Known to some as Tourniquet!

Julien999

Quote from: CMC Scootaloo on 2015 Apr 10, 17:14:27
That sounds familiar..... It's Discord, I tell ya! O:

Maybe you're right :], Discord probably cursed my PC. And maybe not just my PC :/.

valex44568

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I can only get as far as the loading screen after the character selection before the game crashes on me. I've had this problem for both the 64 and 32 versions on Windows. Help?

CMC Scootaloo

@Julien999

Quote from: Julien999 on 2015 Apr 10, 17:30:39
Maybe you're right :], Discord probably cursed my PC. And maybe not just my PC :/.

He cursed all the clients and the whole game. And he only allows to get into the game for some players.
I don't understand why he doesn't let me in. ono

gualupita

Quote from: valex44568 on 2015 Apr 10, 17:31:18
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I can only get as far as the loading screen after the character selection before the game crashes on me. I've had this problem for both the 64 and 32 versions on Windows. Help?

I have the same proplema ...
Please help ... !!!  ono

Julien999

2015 Apr 10, 17:40:28 #218 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 10, 17:42:20 by Julien999
Quote from: valex44568 on 2015 Apr 10, 17:31:18

Have you already tried with unicorn? I hear they can log only with unicorn when they have this probleme (maybe, I'm not sure).

Flutterflies

I kind-of find it funny that unicorns were an endangered species during the January 2015 release, but now it's the complete opposite!

"Coincidence? I think not!"

Nah, it's a coincidence.  :P

Go Up