Client is now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 23, 02:47:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LovieHats

2015 Jan 23, 11:13:19 #140 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 11:24:46 by LovieHats
Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 23, 11:10:28
hehe, dont worry bout it... lets see... try downloading it again, but instead of only clicking it to run, try opening the folder that its downloaded in (on the arrow next to the file, if you are on chrome).
not sure if im good enough to help, peraphs theres better people out there. but ill help till i cant help anymore :P

Okay, I got it! Thanks!

Edit: Eeeeh...nevermind. Still gets the error.

DarkInterlocutor

Dammit my computer says that "WpfLauncher has encountered a problem and needs to close"...
Guess I won't play this game yet another rare weekend =(

P.S. Did anyone ever press the "Send Error Report" button on those don't send messages? In the sane state of mind that is XD
Don't rely on anyone because even your own shadow leaves you in the dark...

goodponyplayer

2015 Jan 23, 11:17:08 #142 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 11:43:04 by goodponyplayer
Quote from: LovieHats on 2015 Jan 23, 11:13:19
Okay, I got it! Thanks!

Youre welcome. hope it works fine now :3 :3

Edit:
Quote from: DarkInterlocutor on 2015 Jan 23, 11:13:35
Dammit my computer says that "WpfLauncher has encountered a problem and needs to close"...
Guess I won't play this game yet another rare weekend =(

P.S. Did anyone ever press the "Send Error Report" button on those don't send messages? In the sane state of mind that is XD

Wa? wpflauncher ? from my files, there werent any wfp...which type of computer (windows, linux, mac) are you playing?

Post Merge

Also, i guess som ponies know already, but we will play some games to calm the hype, so if you want to join, come at the loe steam group chat :P  (mostly at night)
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Soobel

Lets see run it on my old Win XP X64 or not. Its rare system... Hope to play online game first time ever!
  Cloudie Brilliant, Dusklight Blossom, Tomato Delight

LostSanity

The mediafire and dropbox links are not working for me.

Please fix this ASAP.

Thank you.

I want the 32-bit version.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Black Streak

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 23, 11:45:35
The mediafire and dropbox links are not working for me.

Please fix this ASAP.

Thank you.

I want the 32-bit version.

I thought about PM'ing Ellowee. l o l  :P

DarkInterlocutor

2015 Jan 23, 11:53:08 #146 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 11:58:45 by DarkInterlocutor
Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 23, 11:17:08
Wa? wpflauncher ? from my files, there werent any wfp...which type of computer (windows, linux, mac) are you playing?

I've downloaded the windows launcher version. I have XP 32bit, but the 32bit file is blocked on mediafire and there is an error on dropbox. Wpflauncher is the type of the program LOE Launcher is

goodponyplayer

Quote from: DarkInterlocutor on 2015 Jan 23, 11:53:08
I've downloaded the windows launcher version. I have XP 32bit, but the 32bit file is blocked on mediafire and there is an error on dropbox

The windows launcher version didnt had that file... at least for me :P
Hm...xp...not sure if the game runs with the xp...gotta see the preferences :P
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

DarkInterlocutor

Quote from: goodponyplayer on 2015 Jan 23, 11:56:07
The windows launcher version didnt had that file... at least for me :P
Hm...xp...not sure if the game runs with the xp...gotta see the preferences :P

The system I have recognises Legends of Equestria launcher as an wpflauncher. Maybe that is the main problem, the system tries to load the launcher as a specific type of program which it isn't. Or maybe I just don't have the necessary files to run this launcher

Black Streak

The first 32 bit download link is working now.

PrincessSunsetShimmer

Dangerous File Blocked

The file you attempted to download was determined to be dangerous. For your protection, MediaFire does not enable distribution of dangerous files.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance
:o

Lost Island

Okay... so, both 32-bit links are broken, and launcher is not working on my WinXP SP3 because it requires .NET 4.5 :(
Not good.
...Can somepony share 32-bit version by torrent?

albedoequals1

Is there any reason to get the 32-bit version(better stability for example)? Or should I get as many bits as I can?

Soobel

Looks like 64bit version starts on my XP X64, i see menus etc. If i try login then see message "Servers closed... ..."

Next need to see, what it does, if servers are open. There need same Name and Password like in here, in forum?

(I try first time)
  Cloudie Brilliant, Dusklight Blossom, Tomato Delight

Black Streak

LostSanity

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

White Pony

2015 Jan 23, 12:32:05 #159 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 18:00:53 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 23, 12:24:15
Sorry, it's still not working for me either.
Someone please fix this...
:'(

P
I used this alternate: (Redacted-Please do not post links to the client that are not approved and posted by the LoE team) without any problems.  Downloaded the ZIP-File... opened it up with WinZip... installed the program in it's own dedicated folder... and started right up without a problem. 

Good Luck.

QuoteUPDATE: 
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Keep trying... :)

Go Up