Fight for Freedom: Tournament RP (Sign-up)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Dec 04, 02:52:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

[glow=blue,2,300]You know what, I think I might need to go back in my cage.[/glow] Spark stated, as she clicked the button with her paw, getting sent in her prison cell. Suddenly, the ball was lifted up, and a stranger appeared. It was see-through. It looked like an alicorn. She had a dragon tail, and a broken horn. One of her legs was a robot leg, and one of her wings was a bonney wing.

As Spark went in her ball, Spirit picked up the ball. Thinking that the others would be scared, so she showed herself. After doing that, she realized that they might be even more scared.
[shadow=blue,right]Oh well, they see me now.[/shadow] she thought, so she spoke. [glow=red,2,300]Hello. My name is Spirit.[/glow]
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

LunarDusk

Ghalib waited as he wasn't getting a response yet befor esaying again to the silent hooded mare.
"[glow=black,2,300]I repeat.[/glow]"
"[glow=black,2,300]Who are you?[/glow]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Julien999

((Oh, right. Sparkle Chord is gone for a while. She will come back somewhere around 24th December. She also said she may be able to write something between 12th to the 15th.))

The cloaked pony heard the first question and the pony did not want to respond. After Ghalib repeats, the pony should replies or he will keep repeating.
"[glow=black,2,300]Why do you want to know my name?[/glow]" Said with a similar voice to Ghalib's.

LunarDusk

The goat began to nod.
"[glow=black,2,300]...A valid question...why do I...[/glow]"
despite his stern tone there was slightly a hint of sarcasm in what he just said.
"Why not, thats the question." Zeal said while shrugging
"[glow=black,2,300]Ensemble dark horses, in other words those of hidden identities could only remain in the shadows of crowds for so long until secrets are blown inevitably such as by the deity in charge.[/glow]"

"[glow=black,2,300]That doesn't concern me, you and I are eventually going to be in range of interacting at some point, I just something to address you as.[/glow]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

((I am sorry if I did not continue but I am kinda waiting for Sparkle's character. The problem is that the user is absent until December 24th.))

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

*-Its fine. Its a personal thing on her side and its understandable. Least better than to skip her part of the story entirely. Though it does seem you are caught in a pickle with your unknown character in the hood x3 and I not sure how to respond considering the character's magic is well disguised.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Kat the skeleton 2.0

(Its great to be back! :D can I join and tack part still peace?my laptop factory reset deleting everything ono.)

Peace Keeper

*- Oh wow. So this is your new one. You are still in it Kat no worries. Just remember your username and password. It is vital for you ^-^. Luckily your new one matches your old profile, so not so hard to get mixed up. To give you a recap, we all already introduced ourselves in the cage. So far Iru got Rosemonde in a masterball and planning to make her pop out on the other side of the cage. Zeal and Ghalib are talking to a hooded pony in the corner. The rest of us are just sitting there. Now, other  than the masterball technique (which I allowed only one character to do so), nothing else can escape the cage by all means. It should be impossible. You can start at anytime.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Kat the skeleton 2.0

((Thanks man appreciate it. I will go recap on my character. X3))

Aqua Fire

*does anyone know there is a spirit in the cell?
Quote from: Aqua Fire on 2016 Dec 06, 20:10:44
[glow=blue,2,300]You know what, I think I might need to go back in my cage.[/glow] Spark stated, as she clicked the button with her paw, getting sent in her prison cell. Suddenly, the ball was lifted up, and a stranger appeared. It was see-through. It looked like an alicorn. She had a dragon tail, and a broken horn. One of her legs was a robot leg, and one of her wings was a bonney wing.

As Spark went in her ball, Spirit picked up the ball. Thinking that the others would be scared, so she showed herself. After doing that, she realized that they might be even more scared.
[shadow=blue,right]Oh well, they see me now.[/shadow] she thought, so she spoke. [glow=red,2,300]Hello. My name is Spirit.[/glow]

Peace Keeper

*-Sorry x3 I'll get to it.

-----------------------------------

Eques notices something in their presence. An energy not yet felt felt, like a manifestation of a being. She looks to see this spirit who's name is Spirit, and she intrigued of her abnormal appearance. She responds.

A surprise to meet you. My name's Eques. Never would have known a spirit like yourself would be captured as well, or even possible.

Aqua Fire

[glow=red,2,300]Actully, I came from inside that ball, to help anyone who is trapped in there escape.[/glow] Spirit said, as she pointed to Spark's ball like cell. [glow=red,2,300]Its like, I'm their Master. Their Trainer.[/glow] She continued.

Spark was sleeping in her cell, when she felt like her cage was moving.
[glow=blue,2,300] W-What is happening!!??[/glow] she yelled.

Kat the skeleton 2.0

2016 Dec 19, 09:20:15 #52 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 19, 13:45:40 by Kat the skeleton 2.0
((Merry Christmas everypony!  :D))

Post Merge

-as everyone is paying attention to their own things a new pony appears-"ow"she said

Peace Keeper

*-Hehe Merry Christmas to you, too Kat. A bit early, but oh well. Enjoy the holidays :D

----------------------------

Master? Trainer?... to help let them escape?

She is confused as to what the spirit known as Spirit is trying to tell.

Okay... so you are from the ball helping those who get captured in it. I apologize, I can't fathom your simile. So it is like you are a master... trainer... So you are a guide or a teacher to help the unfortunate to freedom.

As she finished, she hears an "ow" sound, but the sound was unfamiliar to her. She happens to find somepony new in the cage with them all of a sudden. She speaks up to her.

Newcomer. Are you okay?

Kat the skeleton 2.0

Aqua Fire

Spirit held out her transparent hoof, and said, [glow=red,2,300]Hello, I'm Spirit. I will help you all get out. Hopefully. One at a time.[/glow] Then, a muffle was heard. It was from inside the ball.
[glow=red,2,300]Spark will be last.[/glow] she said, before setting the ball down, and disappearing. She was inside the ball..

When Spark heard what Spirit said, she said that she wanted to be last. Then, she was set down. She continued to sleep. Spirit was right beside her. [glow=red,2,300]Sleep tight, little filly. You'll need it..[/glow] Spirit said, petting Spark.

LunarDusk

Zeal had began to shrug his shoulders due to the mare's stubbornness while Ghalib was knowing he wasn't getting anywhere.
"[glow=black,2,300]Hmph, very well then go unaddressed for now and disappear into the pages of history anonymously... [/glow]" he said stoically.

Zeal began to stare intently at the cell bars as if he was sizing them up for something...
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

My name is Eques. I will be your ally and do not wish for any trouble. Unfortunately you are stuck with us in this cage to which we have no way of escape. We all tried but seems the cage is designed specifically for us to not being able to escape. I am concerned as to who would want to capture us and for what purpose. Our only hope is to cooperate and think of a plan to escape here.

Kat the skeleton 2.0

2016 Dec 22, 11:32:10 #58 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 22, 13:08:43 by Kat the skeleton 2.0
"Wait what? Stuck here"she said panicked.

Post Merge

((Uh hey guys how's it going? I'm not doing to well. By that I mean I have a broken foot))

Aqua Fire

//So, when do we fight for our freedom? And what do other ponies do when they are free?//

Go Up