[PRIVATE! DO NOT JOIN] The Cellist

Started by PinkiePieHugs, 2016 May 24, 01:27:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal headed out the door and down the stairs. He was somewhat surprised to see Vinyl ALREADY eating away at her omelet.

One delicious breakfast later, Vinyl and Octavia were satisfied. Since Loyal knew that both ponies were to be busy soon, he figured he'd pass the time by walking. He turned to Octavia and asked,

Say, is it alright if I go for a bit of a walk? Don't worry, I'll be careful. Takes awhile before the darkness finds me again anyway. ALWAYS does.

Peace Keeper

2016 May 26, 18:45:18 #61 Last Edit: 2016 May 27, 02:02:30 by Peace Keeper
Octavia looks to him finally finishing his meal.

Well be very careful out there. Will you be returning here soon?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal nodded, Don't worry, I'll be back soon.

He went out the door, and began his walk. There wasn't much to say about the walk. Loyal usually walked through town, and to the plains connecting the forest.

Loyal finished walking through the town, and arrived at the plains at the forest. There, he saw an unusual sight. It was Octavia...but how did she beat Loyal here?

O-octavia?! What are you doing here? I thought you had a bit of cello practice to do!

Octavia didn't reply. Instead, she slowly approached Loyal, with an annoyed look on her face. She then stopped, crouched down, and attempted to tackle Loyal onto the ground, which was successful. She then attempted to punch Loyal, which he kept dodging. He tried to pry her off of him, but she was somehow difficult to remove. He could only think of one other option...

SOMEPONY HELP MEEEEEEE!

Meanwhile, back at Octavia's home...

Peace Keeper

Octavia is practicing on her cello while Vinyl is on her DJ. They are now crossing over musical tastes to get prepared for new soundtracks to play for future events. She wonders to herself and asks Vinyl.

I'm worried Vinyl. I am afraid that whatever is chasing Loyal is after his alicorn magic. Do you think he will ever be okay?

Vinyl gives a shrug and a frown and goes back to her DJ
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PinkiePieHugs

I wouldn't worry too much, Tavi. Sure, he['s a cursed Alicorn, but he's got powerful magic. I'm sure he's just having the time of his life right now. What could happen?

Both ponies suddenly heard an audible "Somepony help meeeeee!"

Peace Keeper

But he is not... *she now hears a scream* Is that Loyal? I think he needs help now. Come on Vinyl.

She stops her playing and leaves everything on the floor to rush to the door. She looks around looking around for the sound.

PinkiePieHugs

Octavia and Vinyl heard another cry for help coming from the forest to the left..

"ANYPONY! HEEEELP!

Peace Keeper

Oh? THAT is the sound of Loyal. I think we should start heading there. He may be in trouble.

She begins to run to the direction of the forest in hopes she finds him.

PinkiePieHugs

2016 May 26, 20:12:44 #68 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 10, 11:58:44 by JadeThePegasus Reason: mention of violance.
Octavia and Vinly rushed towards the forest and were shocked to see a second Octavia pinning him against a tree.

mention of violance is against the rules. rule 17 to be exact.

Peace Keeper

What the... it is an imposter of me!? I can't let this happen. Help me Vinyl.

She rushes to the fake Octavia and tackles it away.

Get away from Loyal you imposter!

PinkiePieHugs

2016 May 26, 20:18:55 #70 Last Edit: 2018 Jan 10, 12:00:13 by JadeThePegasus Reason: mention of violance.
Loyal watched as the two ponies double-teamed on the Octi imposter....he was somewhat hurt from the fight, so he couldn't really help..

mention of violance is against the rules. rule 17 to be exact.

Peace Keeper

You leave it alone. Be gone you... you... changeling or darkness you...

She continues to wrestle the imposter away from Loyal. She used as much might as she can to get it away as far as possible.

PinkiePieHugs

Wanting to end the feud, Loyal shot a small energy bolt at the imposter, praying it didn't hit the real Octavia by mistake.

Thankfully, the impostor got hit instead. It froze, with an incredibly creepy look of horror on its face. It began to swell up like a balloon, before eventually exploding in a cloud of darkness.

Octavia was relieved that the impostor was gone, but now she had Loyal to worry about. He had gotten injured from being punched so many times.

Vinyl and Octavia ran over to Loyal..

I don't even know what happened..I....I'm....I'm so terribly sorry if I brought you two into this....

Peace Keeper

Hey, it is all okay. We would be very sorry if we never came to help you. Come on then, let us take you back.

She tries to lift Loyal up.

You look very aweful. You need a doctor. Vinyl, let's take her to the hospital.

PinkiePieHugs

A while later, Octavia and Vinyl arrived at the hospital. Once checked in, Loyal was taken to an emergency room.  A white coated pony with a cutie mark of a red cross and four pink hearts on each corner was examining him.

Hmmm....well, you have suffered some injuries, but thankfully, none of them seem to be fatal. It's just some deep bruises. They'll take about a week to heal, as long as nothing else happens to your body.

Octavia breathed a sigh of relief, thankful Loyal wasn't in danger.

Peace Keeper

2016 May 26, 21:18:26 #75 Last Edit: 2016 May 27, 02:06:34 by Peace Keeper
Thank you so much nurse. Great he isn't seriously hurt.

To Loyal: I'm sure you will be in and out of the hospital in no time. We will be waiting for you here. Um... if only there was a cello lying around, oh and a DJ for Vinyl.

PinkiePieHugs

Loyal gently smiled. Don't worry, I'll be out before you know it...I've been in hospitals several times before, and they were for much worse reasons.

Peace Keeper

Oh... uh... okay...

Octavia gets more worried. Been hurt more in the past? Could this also be from the imposter, or the darkness? Is this something Loyal isn't telling her? She decides to tell him later on.

Well... wish you well then.

PinkiePieHugs

A week went by quickly. Nurse Redheart came to check on Loyal every few hours, only to usually  find him asleep. She didn't mind, though, as other patients did the same thing.

Before he knew it, Loyal was rolled out of the hospital, assisted by Tavi and Vinyl.See? Told ya I'd be out before you knew it.

Peace Keeper

Well if a week to you is a very short time, I am glad you got out in a jiffy. Now, how are you doing? Did anything happened in the hospital?

Go Up