What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HunterOfTheDark

Final Fantasy Type-0

SWEET CELESTIA THIS GAME IS HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Final Fantasy Type-0 is widely regarded as the hardest Final Fantasy game ever released, and I can see why!!!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Prof. Gyrescope

2016 Jan 21, 13:16:16 #141 Last Edit: 2016 May 02, 15:13:35 by Prof. Gyrescope
Undertale :)

Rikaria

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam finally came out over here in North America, so I've been playing that.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Chromastone64

My brother was awesome enough to buy me StarCraft II and all of its expansions. :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Lync Volan

Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns

but on the side i'm playing DC universe online & Pokemon Colosseum

HunterOfTheDark

I just started playing Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.

It's official, I'm insane. ovO
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Lync Volan

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2016 Jan 26, 20:38:12
I just started playing Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.

It's official, I'm insane. ovO
Awwww i bought Dark Souls awhile ago (for ps3 but haven't started yet) if i knew there was a version called "Prepared To Die" i would have most definitely gotten that one instead DD:

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2016 Jan 27, 07:40:32
Awwww i bought Dark Souls awhile ago (for ps3 but haven't started yet) if i knew there was a version called "Prepared To Die" i would have most definitely gotten that one instead DD:

All that the Prepare To Die edition is, is it has the game, and it has all the DLC.

Lync Volan

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2016 Jan 27, 10:12:33
All that the Prepare To Die edition is, is it has the game, and it has all the DLC.
Oh... i thought it meant it was harder or something... like what i heard about Devil May Cry 3 about having a harder version at one point (never played DMC before though)
i could just buy the DLC in the shop then i guess lol

MarshyMellow

Lately I've been playing ACNL!  ^-^

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Flame Stripes

Lync Volan

Ugh! instead of finishing my Final Fantasy lightning returns i restarted the spiderman playset/story in Disney Infinity 2.0 but whatever ovO

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2016 Jan 29, 19:32:13
Ugh! instead of finishing my Final Fantasy lightning returns i restarted the spiderman playset/story in Disney Infinity 2.0 but whatever ovO

You my friend, need to play Final Fantasy Type-0, or Dark Souls. Its much more satisfying, considering how Type-0 ends, and how difficult Dark Souls is.

Grizzly

Playing dark souls currently, decided to delete all my characters except the one with 230 hours of playtime on him, because i made them when i still had no idea how to play it right, like my mage had 63 int, which is pointless when scaling caps at 50 XD
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Lync Volan

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2016 Jan 29, 20:21:00
You my friend, need to play Final Fantasy Type-0, or Dark Souls. Its much more satisfying, considering how Type-0 ends, and how difficult Dark Souls is.
i wanna start Dark Souls but i don't wanna have so many unfinished games X3 (my friend tried to get me to play type 0 and i heard its like a mix of a bunch of Final Fantasy characters)
i'm such an aggravating person! i restarted my Spiderman Shattered dimensions too DD:
AND! i'm stuck building stuff in Disney Infinity 3.0 to satisfy one of my cousins who come over every saturday & Sunday so he always has something new to play in there (its like the only game he wants to play when he comes over)

Rikaria

I recently got a Shovel Knight amiibo, so I'm replaying Shovel Knight again just to level it up :)

Lync Volan

Quote from: Rikaria on 2016 Jan 30, 13:53:29
I recently got a Shovel Knight amiibo, so I'm replaying Shovel Knight again just to level it up :)
One of my friends on fb is trying to get me to play Shovel Knight but i had no idea it was part of Smash Bros O:

Rikaria

What? Shovel Knight is its own game.

Lync Volan

yeah i know that but i mean i didn't know it was added into Smash Bros o_O

Rikaria

Go Up