What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zsaszz

I was going to buy fallout 4 but i want to wait a few patches after the launch to avoid any kind of launch issue. So i recently downloaded TERA and I've been playing a lot, i love the open space on the tera maps and the area variety on each place, from forest to deserts and graveyards with really nice graphics, the only thing that i didn't like was the genderlock for some classes(gunner,reaper), i like the gunner class but i don't like to be forced to pick one specific gender just to play it  :l, but other than that i find the game pretty good.

MarshyMellow

The demo for Undertale.  ^-^

oh and im totally gonna buy it when i have 10 bucks

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Rikaria

Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. Good grief is the game really hard compared to past games in the series, though...
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Nov 23, 18:19:39
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon. Good grief is the game really hard compared to past games in the series, though...

I want that game so badly but I don't have any money to get it.

LostSanity

I've officially started Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix starting with Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

SINISTER SUNDOWN. THAT IS ALL.

ALSO VIVI.

:D
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

HunterOfTheDark

Persona 4 Dancing All Night, and Prince of Persia Revelations
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Sweet Brew

Lately I've been playing this under appreciated 3DS medieval fantasy game called Heroes of Ruin.
I loved the game, it was simple and fun.

Sadly it's not getting a sequel because everyone said it was "Lame" compared to Skyrim and Diablo III.
Comparing a 3DS game to a PS3 and PC game is totally unfair! lol

But yeah, Heroes of Ruin was awesome, clean, non-violent, and had a lot of lore to the world, they were clearly putting a lot of work into it hopping for more games.
It also had amazing music and lots of voice acting...and great art.

Check it out if you like dungeon crawlers.

Chromastone64

Xenoblade Chronicles. I forget how disturbing that game got near the end.
Also Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward and Heroes Of The Storm. Black Friday sale let me get a ton of cool skins, plus the Rainbow Unicorn mount. (I like MLP WAY too much X3 )
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Fire Emblem: Awakening. I'm playing through to find the best possible pairings for the child characters to get the greatest army ever.

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

HunterOfTheDark

Currently trying to get the good ending in Prince of Persia Revelations.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Chibalt

Helldivers, it's out on steam now just like I thought it would be.

"HAVE A NICE CUP OF LIBER-TEA!"

I love the stupid patriotism in those lines, it's hillarious.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

HunterOfTheDark

Zsaszz

RWBY Grimm Eclipse has been released recently on steam fresh from the greenlight and straight onto the early access, i got it yesterday and is a really good game( extremely short at the moment but good), the gameplay reminds me a lot of Dynasty Warriors which is a plus for me since i like that game, the game is really short at the moment as i said before and probably does not worth the $15 but since still is in early access is understandable but for now the only thing left is to wait for more content to be released.

HunterOfTheDark

Life is Strange
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy XIII

LostSanity

Birth By Sleep Final Mix.

I already feel like I'm failing. I didn't do that well against the first fight with the "Balls of Light"

Welp...

*prepares for too many Game Overs to count*

:'(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

HunterOfTheDark

Just started playing Life Is Strange.

Spacecase101

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Itty Bit

Bayonetta 2. Which basically means the first one, too. It's really incredible.

Grizzly

Tekken 6!
After playing with a friend for a bit i left the game on the tittle screen and let the demo play, there i saw the LEGENDARY BLACK KI! Many players claim they have seen it but it is unconfirmed that it even is in the game, it was in the arcade version however noone seems to have it on the console version yet people say they've seen it. So its a nice little confusing mystery so i thought to myself i'll try to unlock it anyway i can
X3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Rikaria

Whoops... I keep forgetting to post here... x3 Anyway,

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2016 Jan 08, 20:38:33
Bayonetta 2. Which basically means the first one, too. It's really incredible.

Funny you should mention that. Ever since the last Super Smash Bros. Direct, I ended up buying both Bayonetta 1 & 2. I'm really looking forward to playing as her in SSB4, too :D

Also, I recently got a new tablet (mobile, not PC). I've mainly been playing/switching between O2Jam U (music/rhythm, piano-like game), Potion Maker (in the same vein as Cookie Clicker and other similar games), and Monster Strike (pinball-ish action game; rival to Puzzle & Dragons).
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Go Up