What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spacecase101

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Sep 23, 01:58:50
Not sure if I can say the title of the game, but it's that very hard game which is a spritual sucessor to Dark Souls.
You know, the one set in Yharnam. With monsters everywhere. And a kinda annoyingly vague story.
Still loads of fun though :)
Lol played that game too, still trying to figure out the story behind it. Very Lovecraftian

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Rikaria

I already bought and played it on Steam, but Freedom Planet was released on Wii U (for North America so far) today, so I'm (re)playing that.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

HunterOfTheDark

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

2015 Oct 02, 01:27:56 #103 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 09:57:46 by LaptopBrony
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT XD Persona 4 dancing? Why don't i know of this? XD

And i'm currently playing Final Fantasy X-2
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

HunterOfTheDark

2015 Oct 02, 08:04:50 #105 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 02, 09:58:08 by LaptopBrony
Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Oct 02, 01:27:56
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT XD Persona 4 dancing? Why don't i know of this? XD

And i'm currently playing Final Fantasy X-2

Persona 4 Dancing All Night is a new PSVita exclusive game that remixed all the music from P4, and made it into a rhythm game. Its very good, and the story is excellent!
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Chromastone64

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2015 Oct 02, 08:04:50
Persona 4 Dancing All Night is a new PSVita exclusive game that remixed all the music from P4, and made it into a rhythm game. Its very good, and the story is excellent!

I always thought it was a 3DS game. Eh.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Zsaszz

recently bought a game on steam called Speedrunners because it was on discount and you get 4 new masks on Payday 2, and the is actually really fun to play it's just a race with 4 players in a 2d map i think many ppl know it by now but if not here it is Gameplay trailer

MarshyMellow

I've been playing Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer a lot!  ^-^

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Stardust Dragon

I picked up Trove to kill a little time as of late.  It's not a bad game, but I keep forgetting how equipment management is my arch-rival and I need to learn to best it.

Rikaria

I forgot to post about this, but anyway... I just 100%ed Yoshi's Woolly World. Definitely a fun game even if you can't play with someone else.

I plan on getting Tri Force Heroes which comes out tomorrow (as of this post), so hopefully I'll be able to play some more multiplayer games with you all :)
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Spacecase101

I got the new Dragon Quest Heroes. Its a good time killer while I'm waiting for Fallout 4 and Star Wars Battlefront.

CrabApple

Me and ryo are playing undertail. Ahhh this game is emotional torture! I would add emotes to that but I think every single one would apply lol. Man I really am loving it. I reccomend it. Don't be put off by the 8 bit style or the combat style. I'm not usually a fan of those games but I love this one.
[move=9][/move]

LunarDusk

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Oct 02, 09:06:09
I always thought it was a 3DS game. Eh.

No its been since ps2

AAAAAND Im playing Dynasty Warriors Strike Force...and It is haaaard...
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2015 Oct 27, 20:04:40
No its been since ps2

You do realize he's talking about Persona 4 Dancing All Night, right?

LunarDusk

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2015 Oct 28, 00:24:54
You do realize he's talking about Persona 4 Dancing All Night, right?

Oh? I though he was talking about the series in genera, saying it was a 3ds game
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Zsaszz

i bought recently Need for Speed Hot pursuit on Origin, i used to own the game back when i played with my Xbox 360 and since i loved that game i downloaded it again on the PC, the only bad thing is that the community is empty now but the "story mode"(if it can hardly be called story) is awesome on it's own  X3.

Itty Bit

Wow, Smash 4 has been out for about a year now. I kinda took a break for a bit, but I'm getting back into it!
I'm also playing a ton of Final Fantasy 14. It's pretty great!

Spacecase101

I'm hooked on Fallout 4 right now

Dark Hooves

Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up