Adventures Of Epicness I : The Alien Relic (Sign-Up)

Started by ThePolarAtlis, 2014 Jun 09, 19:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ThePolarAtlis

2014 Jun 09, 19:53:42 Last Edit: 2014 Jul 28, 15:46:05 by ThePolarAtlis
Welcome To the first Chapter of Adventures of Epicness. This Adventure is about a mare and friends who go on a quest to find and alien relic of great power. There will be combat. There will be treasure. And There will be greatness. Feel free to sign up!

OOC and Sign up here --->  http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11960.0

ThePolarAtlis

Ruby Wind awoke from her slumber and went down stairs. Ruby Wind Picked up the mail that was on the floor near the door with magic.
"junk, junk, junk, bill, letter from Celestia and Luna requesting an audience with me...so junk" Ruby (just gonna call her that for now) went to her kitchen to get some coffee (and to throw out the junk mail). when Ruby got her self a delicious cup of coffee she hears a knock on the door.

Aeterna Sol

Waking up in bed after a hour long training session in the middle of the night (Because she always wanted to fight something/somepony. lol), Blazing Sun got up and went straight for the apple pie she made before training. After eating, she went outside to breathe the fresh air... And get the mail. She silently went through it until she saw a newspaper as the last piece of mail. The rest of it was pretty much junk, so she threw it away. as for the newspaper, though, she decided to read it. there didn't seem to be very much on there, so she put it down for a little bit and go outside. After getting bored of watching other ponies, She thought I may as well train for another 2 hours.

ThePolarAtlis

((also I forgot to mention is that Ruby Wind owns three dojos in Equestria however none of them are in Ponyville))

Ruby Answered the door only to be dragged out by the neck by a hooded 'creature' and slammed to the ground.
"OW WHAT THE HAY...DUDE!?!? WHAT THAT FOR!?!?"
"you....are the reason...I am...like this..."
"WHAT ARE YOU TAL-"
"Seven...Seven days...to find...'it'...."
"Oh what are you go-"

"Or...I destroy...this...town, no...this world...."
The hooded thing vanished in a cloud of dark energy.
"What just happened?"
Other ponies were looking Ruby's way.
"I...Have to go...back inside." Ruby went back inside and tried to comprehend what happened.

Aeterna Sol

Blazing Sun noticed the magic energy almost immediately after it disappeared. "Woah... What was that?" She went to the location that she thought it was at. It was at a house, so she looked around it for a second, wondering what happened... And of course, NEVER looked in through the window. After a couple minutes, she knocked on the door and waited.

ThePolarAtlis

Ruby still shucked up from what happened heard knocking on her door
"Wh-wh-who's there? What d-d-do you want?" Ruby went to the door and checked who it was. this time it was a unicorn who's color scheme was that of the sun. Ruby opened the door asked the unicorn what she wanted. "what do you want?"

Aeterna Sol

"Yeah, sorry to come in at a time like this..." She replied. As I can see you are scared or something, but... Did anything or anypony come by just now? Because I felt a dark energy not too long ago, at this vey house."

ThePolarAtlis

"yeah and when you mean pony you are wrong. it wasn't pony at all it was walking on two legs and it had 6 six other limbs." Ruby corrected the mare "but yeah you did."

Aeterna Sol

"Okay, um... Six? You're kidding right?" Blazing Sun was surprised. "Well, I'm assuming it can talk, so what did it say? Besides, If it knows any sort of magic, then, most likely, it can talk.

ThePolarAtlis

"yeah and it said...just going to the point, he said he was going to destroy the world if I don't give him something" just as Ruby finished a letter slipped through her door.
"oh great what's this" ((also Ruby and Blazing Sun are in Ruby's house cause talking out side isn't a good thing right now)) Ruby picked the letter up ad opened it.
"Let see it says,"

The Letter
Dear Ruby, this is your uncle. if this letter comes later than expected than I'm sorry. If a creature knocks on the door and if it has 6 arms and walks on two legs don't open it. if you do than...............you're in trouble. The Creature will want you to find an ancient artifact and if you didn't find it he'll destroy you're town. Now you're wondering how I know all of this, well that's because he told me. when you get this letter GET TO MY PLACE I'll be able to give you more information.

That's what the letter said. Ruby read the letter aloud. "that's what the letter said."

Aeterna Sol

((Sorry for the long wait, I was waiting on some other RP so I forgot.))

"So... We need to find him, right?" Blazing (I'll just call him that...  ;)) Said, worried. "If so, we need to get there. and FAST.

ThePolarAtlis

Aeterna Sol

2014 Aug 02, 16:52:37 #12 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 02, 18:25:42 by BlazingSun9001
"Well, what does it look like? I wanna fight something!"

ThePolarAtlis

"oh...well ok then if you want but my uncle lives half way across the world so we're in for a long journey."

((also i'm not sure on what's up with the other guy who signed up...WE EED MORE PEOPLE))

Aeterna Sol

((Well, me and Doomato are still waiting on you on that Paper Goes In FOALders thing...))

"Well, that's exciting!" Blazing Sun said, feeling, well, excited.

Go Up