Sweet and Elite: Hide and Seek & Roleplay Meet and Greet

Started by DeceptiveCadance, 2017 Sep 22, 19:01:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rover

Our dear host, madame Fancy Frosting and her adorable co-host giving a Roleplay 101 class before the Meet and Greet.

T'was really fun!

DeceptiveCadance

Actually was present to host this one! We did Crystal Kingdom then tried the other side of Cantermore. Next week we'll be trying unicorn mode in Ponydale. Also, Ponydale roleplay on Friday!

Spoiler: Cantermore End Picture • show

Optic Rainfall

Here's to another great night of Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek.

Rover

Shoot, I'm kinda embarrassed right now. I can't believe I passed out in the middle of the Hide and Seek and missed the end... Should probably get my sleep schedule in order.  :l

I think I disappeared during the second, or maybe third round in the Cantermore castle grounds, I'm not sure. Did I miss anything of particular note after that? You know, besides the end. :I

Dota

Lea Invicta, I made a new character to try out your sick jumps. ^^
That's my first achievment:

It took me for about half an hour to get there, but finally I did it. :>
Greetings, Dusky Glance :)
P.S. Next time there is a hide and seek game, I play as an earth pony too, so you won't be alone. ^^

@six hours later (I mean I wasn't playing for six hours ^^)

Quote from: Ferro_the_King on 2017 Oct 16, 09:48:02

It took me for about 1,5 an hour to figure that out. I've tried lots of different jumps before I found it. I'm curious if you got there the same way. ^^
Lea Invicta, can I be your apprentice? :D

Optic Rainfall

Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek: Unicorn mode! It's too bad Fancy Frosting didn't show up, but the game must go on.

This guard won't leave me alone!

Yay for all of us!

DeceptiveCadance

Ferro_the_King

2017 Nov 19, 00:44:35 #87 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 19, 00:50:41 by Ferro_the_King
Yes, it was a nice game today, thanks everypony :)

And after it we had much fun (and a bit of frustration) jumping around Sweet Apples. I'm not very good at taking screenshots apparently, so I hope you took some yourselves :D Thanks Show Film for participating and Wind Spray and Deep Sky for being wonderful (and VERY patient) audience  :D
Spoiler: show

Quote from: Dota on 2017 Nov 15, 13:00:32Lea Invicta, can I be your apprentice? :D

We figured this one quite easy...

This one, on the other hoof, is one of the hardest ever...

Nothing like sitting on the flag. Literally :D

Show Film needed just about 30 tries to get to the gazebo. I needed more... (About 800, I kinda forgot to count :D )

I actually learned much just from observing Film. It helped me figure out other jumps later, when I continued on my own...

Flower among flowers  lol

Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

Ferro_the_King

2017 Nov 19, 00:48:05 #88 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 19, 00:51:57 by Ferro_the_King Reason: Doublepost
Sorry, posted twice...

Dota

Quote from: DeceptiveCadance on 2017 Nov 18, 20:35:53Oops. I overslept hardcore.

Almost like me, only that I had fell asleep before the game started. :P

DeceptiveCadance

Ferro_the_King

Oh, so there is no hide&seek event THIS saturday?

DeceptiveCadance

2017 Nov 29, 15:16:32 #92 Last Edit: 2017 Nov 29, 15:18:07 by DeceptiveCadance
Quote from: Ferro_the_King on 2017 Nov 28, 00:07:05Oh, so there is no hide&seek event THIS saturday?

Oh I guess I moved a week ahead in the future. There will be events this week.

Ferro_the_King

I never thought it is possible to oversleep at 23 PM local time... Well, it is.. :/

dmDash

A wedding is occurring this weekend. Will we be cutting this event short for it?

Ferro_the_King

I'm sorry, but I won't be playing next two events. RL calls...  D:

DeceptiveCadance

Ooph. I've got a lot of screenshots saved up!

Spoiler: October 21st • show

Spoiler: November 11th • show

Spoiler: December 2nd • show

Spoiler: Spooky Pony • show

Spoiler: Camping Roleplay • show

Spoiler: December 16th • show

Evening Tale

Too bad I won't be able to participate in this week's roleplay (RL decided to rear it's ugly head). I'll see you at the next ones ponies.

Evening Tale

From this week's Roleplay Meet and Greet: in which a group of unlikely heroes stumble across a shrine to eldritch horrors.

Go Up