Legends of Equestria announces Open Server Weekend Spectacular!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jun 07, 10:07:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ig1mi

Spoiler: show
Quote from: the baddest of them all on 2013 Jul 05, 14:32:23
I just realized, once I'm done waiting for it to be released, I'm going to have to wait for it to download! KAAAAAHHHHHNNNNN!!!!!!

Allow me to add to that scream for you
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

mariosonicman

its gonna be a long tortourous wait. but it will be worth it, but i have a question, on the FAQ part of this site it says fillies will grow to adulthood, is it forced or will it be an option? cause id want to stay as a filly/colt.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: mariosonicman on 2013 Jul 05, 14:53:39
its gonna be a long tortourous wait. but it will be worth it, but i have a question, on the FAQ part of this site it says fillies will grow to adulthood, is it forced or will it be an option? cause id want to stay as a filly/colt.

you can but then you will never get your cutie mark and miss out on parts of the game
but you will never be forced to become an adult
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Nightmare702

~Deleted, wat?~

Valetha

The saddest part is I will be at work when it opens.  :c Until almost midnight.  D:

RainbowDash13

Soulia

(First Comment on this site ever)
CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO OPEN. Watching the Everfree stream, and playing wow, FiM (Fighting is Magic) and Osu!. but will STILL BE WAITING FOR THIS GAME.  :D

Appleflower

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

.DerpyHooves.

Comet

paintypalette

Quote from: 1mirg on 2013 Jul 05, 13:55:35
Spoiler: show
Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Jul 05, 13:48:52
I'm at the library and it's July 5th at 1:45 pm. where is the download  :'( i was so excited i came out of my house in the heat of summer just to play it. where is it???  >:O

7:34 bottle of cider on the fence, 7:34 bottles of cider
Wait. you wanna know how many bottles of cider are left too?
O:
How Rude of me!
Well, here you go

5 hours????? oh no, i can't stay in the library for THAT long  :I nevermind i'll play the game tommorrow  :c thanks for the helpful info anyway.

ig1mi

It's better to live in the present than in the past.

eSpoilt

Frandsy

I watched the alpha trailer two day ago. and read that there was gonna be a open alpha weekend. I was so exited  :D

Then i wait the entirety of today just to find out it's gonna be 5 more hours... Right now the clock is 10:17 PM here in little Denmark, and yet it's only 4 PM in Murica' which is the timezone i guess they are going with... Roadapples to you, timezones!  >:O

Anyways, really exited for this, it looks like it could be alot of fun.
Lovin' n' toleratin' all day long :D

Also: There is no best pony, everypony is equal. #ponycommunist

Go Up