Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vertigo,

When your going to buy something you really want and you dont have enough money for it so you get second best and right after you buy second best you find enough extra money in a back pocket to buy first best.

Pipkin

When you buy something, drive all the way home, go to eat and your order is wrong, and you have to drive all the way back to have it fixed, and the people are snappy and rude when you come back.  Specifically it was Wendy's for the 2nd time in a row(remember the baconator with lettuce fiasco?), and this time I didnt have poutine!
The nerve! :P

The Wandering Magus

when you find out that something isn't what you thought it was when you bought it...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Blues-Music

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jul 04, 18:54:42
When you buy something, drive all the way home, go to eat and your order is wrong, and you have to drive all the way back to have it fixed, and the people are snappy and rude when you come back.  Specifically it was Wendy's for the 2nd time in a row(remember the baconator with lettuce fiasco?), and this time I didnt have poutine!
I normally check the food the second I get it.

Since I plan to stay a wake the entire night LOE is playable I have to start now to make sure my body won't diss out on me.
It's hard.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jul 04, 18:54:42

The fact that my mom often doesn't feel like checking through the food when we first get it, and when we get home, even if it's from a super nearby fast food place (my town has a ton of fast food places), if they got the order very wrong, she doesn't wanna take it back and correct them.

I think the only time she's complained to a fast food place was when Taco Bell completely neglected to give us my food.
I had ordered a quesadilla (no sauce. Ugh. The sauce they put on those makes it gross), so they guaranteed us two free quesadillas.

Also, people who exploit fast food places and pizza places with lies about this kind of stuff.
I knew a woman who would order pizza, then pretend to get upset with the delivery person, saying that she did not order one of the toppings on it and that one of her daughters was allergic to that topping.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zygrograxgra

The fact that I don't know where to put a thread about pictures of things I'm doing in Gmod.
The ones I have right now are scenes, and I'm not sure if they'd go in Videogames, Art, or Modeling. Doubting Modeling.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

PrincessButton

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2013 Jul 04, 21:54:22
The fact that I don't know where to put a thread about pictures of things I'm doing in Gmod.
The ones I have right now are scenes, and I'm not sure if they'd go in Videogames, Art, or Modeling. Doubting Modeling.
I'd say video games, but art would probably work too....

I've had a headache for the past three days ><;
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

ArtVeigar

I just woke up. It's 2:40 am here, and I'm not sleepy. I want to sleep some more, because I've gotta go to the last class of this semester, leaving home at 5:40 pm, and I'll have a test at afternoon, when I'll probably be really sleepy. And now, just to make it worse, I'm darn hungry.
Posting it from my tablet, still in bed.

Zygrograxgra

The fact that the ignore function here doesn't work on quotes made by somebody on the list.
There's a reason I have them on there, so I don't have to see the stupidity they make with every single post. Seeing it in quotes as a scroll by the page burns my everything.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

The Wandering Magus

I was out all day... doing grocery shopping :\
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Nala Valor

Errors 508 because there's too much people on the forum. (Just to post my last post before this one, I had to refresh 16 times!)

Tiger

508 resource limit reached.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Bravo 658

Non-members who sign up just for the game.  ...And no, I care not for their "accounts".  They still aren't members. :l

Pipkin

When people completely ignore useful posts of information.

Seriously, why am I trying to help?

Teal Turken

I just wish all these people here for the game would at least try the forum out. LoE is going to be a social MMO (I think) and meeting and chatting with people on this forum is a good way to do that.
Yeah there's all the other pony websites too I guess...still...
Try it a bit please guys? :(

Night Pony

That I can't make my main O.C.  :c

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Pipkin

Requiring sleep  :l

....and apparently my clock above my computer is almost 50 minutes off...it's 8am already o.O

Tiger

The glitch where I can't get any accessories from Buttercup or Bluebell. There's no "Shop" button, it's just "Hi! I like flowers!" I don't care that you like flowers!  :l

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Nightmare702

All the 508's that happened yesterday
~Deleted, wat?~

Darkangel

When your computer breaks down and you have to use your brothers...
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Go Up