Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

OOH! Do I have a list of characters I like to see. Not sure if it is possible.

Spoiler: my wish list • show

- Zero (Mega Man X)
- Snake (Metal Gear) Not sure if it is possible now
- Dracula (Castlevania) My nephew got this idea and I was like "He should be in it! He would be a dope character."
- Goku (Dragon Ball) I know a lot aer asking for him, and... well why not? He is a great fighter
- Ryu (Street Fighter) Another great Capcom fighter.
- Blaziken (Pokemon) He just looks so cool to be a fighter.

And that is about it.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'd say Blaziken wouldn't be much of a surprise at all to be the next Pokémon in Smash.
I'm back

Chromastone64

#Sora4Smash.
Sorry, had to  X3
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Rikaria

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Apr 03, 09:28:26
#Sora4Smash.
Sorry, had to  X3

Possible, actually. The Kingdom Hearts series DID have four Nintendo games (1 GBA, 2 DS, 1 3DS), and although Super Smash Flash 2 is a fan project, I've seen possible movesets coming from that game.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

I don't think snake will be making a comeback because konami owns the metal gear series. Blaziken would've had the chance, but we'll just have to see if it can make it here or the next smash. I heard people were saying that bandana waddle dee should make it as well, but it would have the moves from kirby's return to dreamland.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

GoldenTerrabyte

Also Dixie Kong is a big possibility.
I'm back

Sakura_Blossom

What about Rundas? Rundas is awesome.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Sakura_Blossom on 2015 Apr 03, 18:02:14
What about Rundas? Rundas is awesome.

That's my friend's vote right there. HUGE Rundas fan.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

KirbyFluttershy

Some of the characters you vote for will not make it depending on which game and what company owns that game just like snake who's from metal gear solid series and the game series was owned by konami.

Rikaria

Peace Keeper

That is true. Will need permission from others to gain access to their characters. We may never know. Will be surprised if the other companies approve.

I actually read that about Phil Spencer saying that. Hmm... seems from coming from the head of Xbox, he may be lending Nintendo the rights to add Banjo to Smash. Banjo is a pretty cool game back in the N64 era. I feel Nintendo should accept the offer while it's there. Will seriously put the fans in shock and awe.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Sunshine Smash

Raiden.

But it probably won't happen.... Konami......

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

KirbyFluttershy

Well try to think back for a moment there: Think of the games you have played so far and what characters deserves to be in the game. Like I said before some character will not make it until the next smash such as some of the assist trophy characters and the possibilities for them will not make it due to the company owning the game series like konami owns the metal gear solid series.

Sure that blaziken should be one, but a Grass stater like ivysaur or venusaur should make it as well. One of the characters That I wanted to make it to smash was bandana waddle dee from the Kirby Series, but he was a playable character in Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

Wolf and Pichu are the possibilities of making a comeback, but wolf's moves from brawl will remain intact and same goes for pichu's moves from melee although customization moves needs to be provided and i'm thinking that wolf's final smash will remain the same as brawl's and pichu's final smash will be the same as pikachu's which is the volt tackle, but will deal damage to itself.

Fluffy Cloud

A character from the Puyo Puyo series, like Arle or Amitie, would be nice.

KirbyFluttershy

I'm starting to think that downside part of the characters you vote for is the equipment. if comeback characters like wolf and pichu, they will share same equipment as the other characters, but wolf will have nails added as well. For bandana waddle dee, well all he needs is a spear and some kind of defensive equipment.

Sunshine Smash

#SenatorArmstrong4Smash.

NANOMACHINES, SON!

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

LostSanity

Spoiler: Impossible Characters • show
Klonoa
Miles "Tails" Prower
Dorumon
Veemon
Guilmon
Agumon

*coughDigimonFTWcough*

Yu Narukami
Minato Arisato
(Insert name of P5 MC here)
Jack Frost (the Persona)

^^^ANY or ALL of those would make me play the game again. But then again that's why this list has the "Spoiler Title" that it does.

So there you go.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rikaria

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Apr 04, 17:53:21
Klonoa

He needs some love... After the re-release of his first game (PSOne -> Wii, if you're wondering), he hasn't gotten any more new games... I definitely can see a possible moveset for him on SSB4.

KirbyFluttershy

I couldn't help, but notice that we haven't gotten some matchmaking around here although my friends told me that there was lag going on during online play so I may be guessing it's opponent's connections.

guys, like i said, characters you vote for will not make it to smash for 2 reasons. one reason is that the characters of that game are owned by another company and the other reason is for the next smash.

Rikaria

1) Then why did they make the voting thing in the first place?
2) Sakurai (the director of the Smash games) hardly gets a break from working, and he even said himself that there might not be another Smash. I really don't want to see him break down from working on another game, either...

Go Up