Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2014 Nov 05, 17:29:02
Anyways, I was just wondering; which final destination theme is you guys' favorite? For me, it's the original N64 one.

As in the music or looks? If it's the music, I DEFINITELY pick Brawl's. Looks... uhh... probably Brawl's or 4's.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Fluffy Cloud

Music. But I guess for looks I would be 4's since it does look pretty cool.

Itty Bit

2014 Nov 05, 20:40:41 #602 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 05, 20:50:47 by Itty Bit
Well, Nintendo Direct happened, but as predicted, nothing really new came out regarding Smash, aside from the very last trailer...
And now that Sakurai has basically announced all the characters at this point, I think it's safe to say the spoiler tags are off C:

Rikaria

Now if only Smash Tour would have online...
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Itty Bit

I agree,  I wish Nintendo didn't have this obsession with local co-op... I mean, I can understand that playing with a physical person can possibly be more of an experience than playing online,  but I don't have anybody who could play with me on a regular basis...
I mean, 8 player smash is one of the things I'm most excited for, but I'll probably never get to enjoy it because I have a hard enough time having one person over. Only time I could possibly think of that happening would be at bronycon next year, or something.

KirbyFluttershy

The only downside part about playing co-op is that the enemies and bosses are tougher, but this happened to me back in SSBB when both me and my friend were doing boss battles in intense difficulty.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Peace Keeper

2014 Nov 06, 16:25:41 #606 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 07, 04:29:16 by Peace Keeper
Not sure when my nephew will come. I will update when the lobby is open.

-------
*Edit: The lobby is closed.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Fluffy Cloud

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Nov 06, 16:25:41He's ready to rumble. Lobby is open

Sorry, but maybe tomorrow?

Peace Keeper

Okay. I'm very sorry my nephew wasn't ready early enough. He had homework to do.

He also has homework tomorrow, but if he finishes early, he may challenge. I'll notify on when the lobby will open.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Fluffy Cloud

Joylight

Did I hear someone wanting to challenge? I think I can accept that.

In a related note, OMG MEWTWOOOO~  :D I called it. I freaking called it.

...I gotta go buy a WiiU at Amazon for $215. It's Deluxe edition so I'll still have a good set of memory left.

...That or wait for a bundled version but I doubt that'll happen. At least I'll have 3 Gamecube controllers with that adaptor to play with. The third controller happen to be that GC Smash Sticker one I'm planning on getting.

Fluffy Cloud

Quote from: Joylight on 2014 Nov 07, 17:35:49
Did I hear someone wanting to challenge? I think I can accept that.

Mayhaps.

Also, I wonder if Nintendo will plan to make more DLC characters...

Peace Keeper

I see someone else wants to challenge my nephew. I'll add you, too.

My nephew is ready. The lobby will open in a few minutes from when this post is up.

Sunshine Smash

Ready Freddy to fight your nephew.  B)

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Fluffy Cloud

Is the room open yet? I don't see it up anywhere.

Peace Keeper

2014 Nov 07, 19:21:53 #615 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 07, 19:27:48 by Peace Keeper
Should be ready in a minute. Sorry for the wait.

--------------

Edit: The lobby is open.

Joylight

It's alright, going to add his FC now. Just not hearing about it. X3

Sunshine Smash

Lobby isn't open for me.... Weird...

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Fluffy Cloud

Joylight

I can get to the lobby just fine. o3o Try reloading the game?

Go Up