Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rikaria

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Oct 31, 17:33:02
Hang on until the New 3DS comes out! Get one and do a system transfer!

The new 3DS models will also be able to load SSB 3DS MUCH faster as well as allow access to Miiverse while the game's running which the current models can't.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Peace Keeper

That's pretty neat. I just hope I can transfer my games. The ambassador games are linked by serial number of the 3DS.

The ambassador games are the 20 games compensated for paying $250 for the system before the price drop.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Rikaria

I'm aware of those games. I kinda wanted them back then, but there wasn't really any good 3DS games at the time... Anyway, if I recall correctly, you CAN transfer them to another 3DS. It's just both systems require you be connected to the internet to do it (preferably with the charger in both so the power doesn't go out during the transfer). Do keep in mind that the ambassador games won't be accessible on the previous 3DS once you're done (though that's a given). Another thing to keep in mind is that if you, say, decide to get a 3DS/new3DS bundle that already contains a pre-installed game, doing a system transfer WILL delete that game, but all you have to do is redownload it through the eShop. (Of course, do some more research if you're unsure about any of this.)

Anyway, getting back on topic: so is anyone else getting the Wii U version? (I kinda feel alone on the Doc... X3)

Itty Bit

I actually just got a new 3DS myself recently and did a system transfer from my old Ambassador 3DS, and everything transferred with no problem! C:

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Nov 01, 01:40:27
I actually just got a new 3DS myself recently and did a system transfer from my old Ambassador 3DS, and everything transferred with no problem! C:
Wait how do you have one already?
I'm back

Julius

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Nov 01, 03:56:18
Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Nov 01, 01:40:27
Wait how do you have one already?

She didn't get one of the new models silly, she got a regular XL. :P
Purr~

Peace Keeper

So it's possible then. Coolio! Now I don't have to worry about losing my ambassador games when my 3DS rusts in peace.

P.S. My oldest nephew wants to play with y'all.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jenzy

Rikaria

Read about that on Nintendo Everything and Nintendo Life this morning. Hopefully the patch will come before the Wii U version comes out.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm gonna avoid online... Except for With Friends, you can't get banned for that.
I'm back

Shadow Mare

I get a >:( >:( >:( >:( 30 minute ban just for leaving a stupid match cause of the bad lag.

KirbyFluttershy

The cause of the lag may be coming from the cellphones and other electronics that causes signal interference. apparently quitting early and idling won't stop the lag. if the lag is not coming from you, it would've been coming from your opponent's connection. your opponent would've taken the penalty by d/cing intentionally instead of you quitting early. Trust me, i've done 2-3 local matches myself back at the streetpass meetups & gathers and we've got an extreme lag coming from the cellphones and other electronics that would cause signal interference.

if you're playing against your friends online, then it's always best to play against those who has good connection. Being active, well that all depends on the schedule so you're gonna have to negotiate with them about the time and schedule.

I may suggest that if you're playing against someone with bad connection, try to attack slowly as the lag continues. The game will suffer the same as SSBB's online matches as other people would say.

Yeah I avoid playing matches online unless my previous local match was interrupted and able to continue from where we left off.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Peace Keeper

Wow that sucks (can I say that?). Reminds me of my Halo 3 match. A few disconnections and a 30 min probation ban.

Rikaria

Something that happened yesterday with one of my friends:

Spoiler: Click here if you don't get what's going on • show
Apparently if Wario uses his default Down Special (probably might work with the customs as well) AFTER being attacked/tossed, the game counts it as being launched by another player.

My friend and I literally laughed our sides off after this happened lol

Mint Vanilla

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 Nov 01, 23:32:58
The cause of the lag may be coming from the cellphones and other electronics that causes signal interference. [...] we've got an extreme lag coming from the cellphones and other electronics that would cause signal interference.

It's E3 2010 all over again. :P

Fluffy Cloud

Rikaria

SSB 3DS Themes (Japan-only at the moment):

Spoiler: Theme 1 • show

Spoiler: Theme 2 • show

Spoiler: Theme 3 • show

Spoiler: Theme 4 • show

I actually like the 4th one's appearance, but the music and SFX for it ruin it for me :/ I'll probably get the 1st (if/when these come out overseas), though.

Julius

I think my favorite is the second. I kinda feel the same way about the last one... :I
Purr~

Peace Keeper

Well... my nephew is issuing a challenge. He believes he can beat anyone, but I think you can prove him wrong.

If anyone accepts his challenge, let me know.
Here's my friend code: 1934-0731-2959

I will post when the lobby will open here.

Fluffy Cloud

I accept. My code is in the doc.

Anyways, I was just wondering; which final destination theme is you guys' favorite? For me, it's the original N64 one.

Go Up