Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Roots on 2014 Oct 29, 19:34:12
I've been having a blast with this game, if any of you want to battle, here's my friend code:

2664-2607-5822
Mario is currently my favourite, yes I know, out of all the neat characters I just had to choose a rather plain one, but hey, he's the only one I'm good with   X3
Mario's not plain, he's classic! Anyway, I'll add you!
I'm back

Sunshine Smash

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

GoldenTerrabyte

Do you not laugh when someone hits the screen, even if it's yourself? I can't hold the laughter in when that happens. Especially when it's the Wii Fit Trainer.
I'm back

Rikaria

Mario is currently my favourite, yes I know, out of all the neat characters I just had to choose a rather plain one, but hey, he's the only one I'm good with X3

I play as Mario and Dr. Mario as well, though Lucario and Toon Link still remain my top favorites/mains (even ever since Super Smash Bros. Brawl).

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Oct 29, 21:10:48
Do you not laugh when someone hits the screen, even if it's yourself? I can't hold the laughter in when that happens. Especially when it's the Wii Fit Trainer.

Kinda hard NOT to laugh (or at the very least, smile)... X3

Anyway, updated the Doc again. As per usual, it remains on my forum sig for the time being.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

HerpyDooves

Once I get a hold of mine from my brother, I'll tell ya mine :3

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Itty Bit

I've been having a blast with this game, if any of you want to battle, here's my friend code:

2664-2607-5822
Mario is currently my favourite, yes I know, out of all the neat characters I just had to choose a rather plain one, but hey, he's the only one I'm good with   X3

Mario was my favorite back during the first two Smash Bros, I don't blame ya! C:

Anyway, out of curiosity, for those who have played For Glory mode, what's your Win/loss ratio? Mine is 92/44~

Shadow Mare

My "For Glory" 1-on-1 is 47/22

Rikaria

Roots

In For Glory 1 on 1 I'm currently 57/55
"We know what we are, but know not what we may be. Do not ever limit yourself."

Peace Keeper

Good news: I am now getting the hang of this awesome game.

Bad news: My stick isn't getting used to my improved thumb. The rubber keeps on falling off. I need some glue.

I like to thank my little nephew for unlocking me a few characters. He's 8 and he kickin butt already O: .
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Sunshine Smash

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Rikaria

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Oct 30, 18:38:16
Bad news: My stick isn't getting used to my improved thumb. The rubber keeps on falling off. I need some glue.

Welcome to the rest of the club lol

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2014 Oct 30, 18:51:36
Ganon is so goooooood! :3

Broken partly-super-armored default Neutral B is broken x.x

KirbyFluttershy

I like to thank my little nephew for unlocking me a few characters. He's 8 and he kickin butt already O: .

If you think that if you're ready to go pro, fight level 9 CPUs.

yeah. one of the guys that met at streetpass meetups said that his control stick was too stiff or something like that.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

HerpyDooves

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 Oct 30, 21:01:51

If you think that if you're ready to go pro, fight level 9 CPUs.

yeah. one of the guys that met at streetpass meetups said that his control stick was too stiff or something like that.

Level 9 CPUs aren't that hard though. If you wanted to go pro, try 1v1ing in For Glory lol

GoldenTerrabyte

For Glory, 122 wins, 271 losses.
I'm back

Peace Keeper

Wanna go tough? Team match 1 v 3 lvl 9 random CPUs. Handicap matches at it's toughest.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Oct 31, 04:33:45
Wanna go tough? Team match 1 v 3 lvl 9 random CPUs. Handicap matches at it's toughest.

I once did a 1v3 match using only Miis: me against Celestia, Luna and Chrysalis ^-^ Celestia and Luna were lvl 4, while Chrysalis was lvl 5.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Oct 31, 09:23:53

I once did a 1v3 match using only Miis: me against Celestia, Luna and Chrysalis ^-^ Celestia and Luna were lvl 4, while Chrysalis was lvl 5.

I'd kick their butt in that difficulty :]

Now I got a question. Is your 3DS tripping out, like it says their was a problem and it takes you back home?
Gosh now my SD port is messing up on me, and I don't want to give up my 3DS. I have the Ambassador games in it.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2014 Oct 31, 16:49:58
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Oct 31, 09:23:53

I'd kick their butt in that difficulty :]

Now I got a question. Is your 3DS tripping out, like it says their was a problem and it takes you back home?
Gosh now my SD port is messing up on me, and I don't want to give up my 3DS. I have the Ambassador games in it.
Hang on until the New 3DS comes out! Get one and do a system transfer!
I'm back

Go Up