Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Mare

Well, not much I can do on with my internet as I don't have control on that.

GoldenTerrabyte

I haven't gotten to play it yet but I LOVE that they separated For Fun and For Glory. It'll be fun to troll the For Glory guys by coming and just taunting edessly.
I'm back

LostSanity

I have the game as well and it's pretty fun and addicting.

:3

Let me know if anyone wants to face me.

However I've only unlocked
Spoiler: show
Ness and Falco
so far so... yeah...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KirbyFluttershy

Well I have to re-work everything from my brother's japanese 3DS, but it's gonna take me a lot of time to go through that while i'm doing the coin farms for nothing harder difficulty for classic mode (if you guys know that intensity is)
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Itty Bit

I don't mind facing ya!
I'm actually taking a break right now though... It's been a real long time since I've played a game so much, it actually started to physically exaust me. I'm gonna take an hour or so off, and then probably hop back in ^-^
as for characters...
I've powered through classic with the intent on unlocking things, so I've already unlocked quite a few. I've also learned I love Duck Hunt more than I thought I would...

I'm also falling in love with Pac Man. His fire hydrant is way more useful than you would think! C:

Shadow Mare

Cormac117

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Oct 03, 19:14:26
I don't mind facing ya!
I'm actually taking a break right now though... It's been a real long time since I've played a game so much, it actually started to physically exaust me. I'm gonna take an hour or so off, and then probably hop back in ^-^
as for characters...
I've powered through classic with the intent on unlocking things, so I've already unlocked quite a few. I've also learned I love Duck Hunt more than I thought I would...

I'm also falling in love with Pac Man. His fire hydrant is way more useful than you would think! C:

I know about games tiring you out. With all the monsters in Kid Icarus with me at low health, it actually jumpscares me way too often.
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

Shadow Mare

Itty Bit

Man, I've already clocked in over 13 hours on a game I haven't even owned for 24 hours yet.
Part of me wants to keep playing, but part of me is super fatigued >.<

I might go to bed early tonight, especially considering I have work in the morning.

Jenzy

I still haven't played much of it because of busy-ness and such. Finishing as much homework as possible (Computer Info Tech and Precalc) so I can definitely have time for tomorrow to SMASH!!

Oh, and I got the special Super Smash Bros. 4 Collectible Coin!! It's so shiny! :D

LUMAHUNT

KirbyFluttershy

The SSB4 collectable coins? i don't think any of us have gotten that regardless of the store where we got the game from. i got my game from gamestop which is the physical copy.

anyway, i got my 1st streetpass of the day and got it off from my brother's JPN 3DS which is also JPN version of the game. I had to turn both his and mine on for any challenges needed for this.

Rikaria

2014 Oct 04, 00:45:07 #411 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 05, 12:14:16 by Rikaria
We get it already, Kirby... Do you really have to keep bringing up the Japanese 3DS? ._.

Spoiler: On a different yet related note (spoilers inside) • show
There ARE some Challenges that require Streetpass, but I think it's really unfair to those who live in an area where you hardly have any opportunities to get them, and since the next page of Challenges won't unlock till you complete a whole page, getting the last set will be impossible unless you use a Gold Hammer... Thankfully, the game remembers any and all past achievements you did already and unlocks the Challenges whenever you get ahold of the corresponding page, but still...

EDIT: Never mind. You actually don't need the 5 Streetpass tags Challenge.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Cormac117

2014 Oct 04, 02:58:11 #412 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 04, 09:25:42 by Ryo_D_Disk

Spoiler: I've been playing this so long today, and I found out I'm good at • show
Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena, Kirby, and especially Little Mac.
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

Doctor Light

I've been playing for a day straight. :|
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

KirbyFluttershy

I was gonna ask how's the game treating you guys so far? i know a day has been passed and pretty much you guys are working up on unlocking characters, farming coins, trophies, and customizable items.

aren't these badges work exclusively for certain characters like the stickers in SSBB?

Doctor Light

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2014 Oct 04, 10:21:43
I was gonna ask how's the game treating you guys so far? i know a day has been passed and pretty much you guys are working up on unlocking characters, farming coins, trophies, and customizable items.

aren't these badges work exclusively for certain characters like the stickers in SSBB?

Yup! They do, but there are (obviously) some multi-charactered/all character badges.

Rikaria

I guess that explains why I can't find some at times during customization...

By the way, something's bothering me: Nintendo said both versions will have amiibo support, yet they don't come out till roughly around the Wii U's version... How do they expect us to transfer anything from the 3DS version to the Wii U one? :l
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Doctor Light

KirbyFluttershy

yeah. i didn't notice how the badges works for specific characters only, but i didn't foresee that. I don't know if there are any other ways to farm customizations aside from classic's roulette since it takes luck to get 3-5 customization parts. For coin farm, i'll just keep practicing while i still work up on the unlockables and challenges.

If you guys are having trouble getting streetpass for the game including the challenges that are required for it. here's what i know so far. usually if there's a gather(ings) and meetup(s) place for a streetpass (aside from comic-con and others), you'll get a lot of streetpass in those places. Usually the stores with the electronic department like where there's games, it's most likely you'll get some there also the shopping mall(s) work too which i'm sure there's some crowd over there.

Doctor Light

I see...

but, have any of you gotten any new characters yet? I've gotten most of them already!

Go Up