Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Mare

If ya do a tournament, it better be during the day... *Angry look at Itty bits MK8 Room*

Rikaria

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Sep 25, 22:30:35
Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Sep 25, 21:35:40The Google Doc I created was vandalized, so I locked it for the time being. Should we continue to use it but let only trusted ponies handle it, or should we just use this thread?

I say we should continue using it, I really liked it... :l

We'll see...

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Sep 25, 23:16:18
If ya do a tournament, it better be during the day... *Angry look at Itty bits MK8 Room*

We're trying to compromise here. Also, don't be so rude about it.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Itty Bit

2014 Sep 26, 04:07:58 #342 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 26, 13:14:12 by Itty Bit
Just seven more days till' release ouo

KirbyFluttershy

I found this on the FB post. I'm not even sure the downside parts about this.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

LostSanity

Before the Google Doc thing was "vandalized" I wrote down all of the FC's that were on there and added all of them.

But that's all that happened. I have to be added as well apparently?

I guess I can't blame you all for not adding me...

Oh well...

:(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

KirbyFluttershy

I got frustration difficulties with classic mode, but was able to clear it. Now i have to do it again in english version. I think the classic mode caused me more frustration difficulties than SSBB's boss battles in intense difficulty.

Rikaria

Sakura_Blossom

I added everyone on the Doc (Although I might not be able to be in the tournament.)

LostSanity

Quote from: Sakura_Blossom on 2014 Sep 27, 07:10:19
I added everyone on the Doc (Although I might not be able to be in the tournament.)

Same thing I did. Except that no one else seemed to add me in return. I'm pretty sure I know why though.

:l

Julius

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Sep 27, 18:02:17

Same thing I did. Except that no one else seemed to add me in return. I'm pretty sure I know why though.

Because they have yet to check the thread or maybe they don't have their 3DS on them? Relax man, I'm sure you'll be added soon enough... :I
Purr~

Cormac117

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Sep 27, 19:52:43
Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Sep 27, 18:02:17

Because they have yet to check the thread or maybe they don't have their 3DS on them? Relax man, I'm sure you'll be added soon enough... :I

He has now! I just added him!
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

Itty Bit

I'm gonna kind of go on a whim and say that everyone on the list is eligible and will be added to the tournament, if that's alright.

So I was thinking we could start the tournament the weekend after the game comes out, given it would be a little bit of time for people to get the game/unlock everything. Maybe the 10th or something.
I could make a tournament ladder, and when the tournament officialy starts, there can be a bit of time for whoever needs to go up against one another to meet up and do their match, and send it to me to see who won. It could be over the course of the weekend, or maybe a little longer if need be.

LostSanity

So...

I'm about 90% sure I will be unable to participate in the tournament. There's no way I'm going to beat the other 3DS game I'm playing by that date. I suppose I might but it's not likely IMO. I'm not going to stop playing it just to play this game when it comes out either.

I'm not going to try to speedrun through the rest of the game I'm playing either.

Have fun without me. Sorry.

If you still want to play against me, I did add all of you so just play against me whenever I get to playing this.

Again... sorry...

ono

Cormac117

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Sep 27, 23:08:14
So...

I'm about 90% sure I will be unable to participate in the tournament. There's no way I'm going to beat the other 3DS game I'm playing by that date. I suppose I might but it's not likely IMO. I'm not going to stop playing it just to play this game when it comes out either.

I'm not going to try to speedrun through the rest of the game I'm playing either.

If you still want to play against me, I did add all of you so just play against me whenever I get to playing this.

Again... sorry...

ono
What game?

KirbyFluttershy

It's for SSB4 for 3DS if you asked us. There might be some conditions that you can't participate in the tournaments such as not being free, system broken, circle pad being broken, and internet connection issues. I read on the article how the game breaks your circle pad.

I read that amazon is selling the SSB4 for wii-u bundle, but it doesn't include the wii-u system. it cost about $100 and it contains the game and GCN controller adapter. It may cost more with the wii-u, the game, and GCN controller adapter all in one bundle.

Rikaria

Pretty sure that's not what they were talking about, Kirby.

Chrisgotjar

Aaaaaand I've got ya'll.
Friend codes entered.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

LostSanity

Quote from: Cormac117 on 2014 Sep 27, 23:48:22
Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Sep 27, 23:08:14
So...

Again... sorry...

ono
What game?

Probably not a game anyone here cares for or even knows.

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright.

Cormac117

I know that game! It looks great! I love Phoenix Wright. I'm getting the P.W. trilogy sometime in the winter.

Julius

Dude, I love Phoenix Wright! I'm playing through Apollo Justice at the moment! :D

Anyway, let's get back on topic shall we? ^-^

So excited for Friday. It can't come soon enough! ovO
Purr~

Go Up