Go Down

Cormac117

2014 Sep 24, 19:05:06 #320 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 24, 19:14:44 by Cormac117
We should. We really should.  :nod:
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

Itty Bit

yeah, that sounds like a good idea!

Rikaria

Here is the Google Doc we'll be using. Please don't share this with anyone outside the LoE community since I don't wanna risk it being vandalized. Also, I apologize if the font is unreadable; I'll change it if needed. Finally (and this should go without saying), please don't put any inappropriate/unnecessary info/details on the Doc.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Julius

I'll add my details in a little bit. Itty, you should add this document to the tournament thread once you create it!
Purr~

Chrisgotjar

You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Julius

Rikaria, I changed the font to make it easier to read. Hope you don't mind. X3
Purr~

Rikaria

It's fine. I actually was trying to keep it within MLP-style, but I totally understand if you couldn't read the last font x3

Anyway, ONE MORE WEEK! O: (Well... 8 days actually, but STILL!)

Cormac117

Put mine down and added everyone before me.

Itty Bit

Alright, so we got roughly 5 people so far C:
I think if we can get a few more, that should be enough for a tourney.

Cormac117

2014 Sep 25, 14:54:13 #329 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 25, 14:55:46 by Cormac117
Did anyone add meh yet. My friend list is still saying I haven't been added.  D: Except Itty.

Itty Bit

I think most people need to come back into the thread and give it a looksy. I still got a few that haven't added me ^^;

Rikaria

I gotta delete inactives first, so it might take me a bit.

Cormac117

I don't know how to delete inactives. Tell me please!  :3

LostSanity

I added mine too.

There's a slight chance that I may not be able to participate in the tournament regardless though. I don't know how soon you all plan on doing this, but, I'm playing another 3DS game right now and it's starting to look like I won't be able to beat it before the 3DS version of this game comes out.  ono

So... yeah... I might be unable to participate regardless. But I added my info anyway. Add me, don't add me, do whatever you want.

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Itty Bit

I can put ya in, and if you don't show up, we can just eliminate ya, it's all good C:

I want to try doing the tourney the weekend after the game comes out. That way it would give everyone a chance to get the game who didn't pre order it/unlock all the characters and stages, and find their favorites.

Rikaria

2014 Sep 25, 21:35:40 #335 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 25, 21:56:46 by Rikaria
Quote from: Cormac117 on 2014 Sep 25, 17:54:30
I don't know how to delete inactives. Tell me please!  :3

In your Friends List, tap on Settings then Delete Friend Card.

EDIT: The Google Doc I created was vandalized, so I locked it for the time being. Should we continue to use it but let only trusted ponies handle it, or should we just use this thread?

As I said before, the reason why I wanted to create the Doc was that so FC's wouldn't get lost in threads. It'd also be much easier to search for others, but it's your choice.

Anyway, getting back on topic: now that I think about it, I think the tourney shouldn't be so soon. Maybe give it a week instead after release so we can be better prepared or something... I dunno X3

Itty Bit

Yeah, that's what I meant to say :P
Pretty much a week after the game comes out was when I was thinking of hosting the tournament.

Shadow Mare

Anyone wanna add me pm your code to me.

Julius

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Sep 25, 21:35:40The Google Doc I created was vandalized, so I locked it for the time being. Should we continue to use it but let only trusted ponies handle it, or should we just use this thread?

I say we should continue using it, I really liked it... :l
Purr~

KirbyFluttershy

my 3DS friend code is always on my signature so it's easy enough however i'm gonna be keeping my friend list clean from inactive people (only pokemon X/Y's friend safaris are exception)

A tournament is good enough, but usually the tournament rules has to be a well balanced stages, and no items. I'm not even that good after what I did in Brawl when my brother's friends came over. There may be some people here that needs to get used to the controls though before entering the tournament.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Go Up