previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

Itty Bit

2014 Sep 15, 17:32:34 #281 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 15, 17:35:36 by Itty Bit
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Sep 15, 17:21:26
Well Chrissypooh...

Spoiler: show
He was never confirmed but I know for a fact that he is indeed in the game! :)

My favorite item would have to be Skyward Sword's wind blower! :D

yeah... sorry bout that. I got too excited those first hour of so when the first people in Japan got the game. I'm glad I just stopped there, though! ^^;

Also Glass Mirror, it's out, but only for people who had Club Nintendo accounts and got/gave away keys to.
It'll be publicly out for everybody this Friday, though!

GlassMirror

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2014 Sep 15, 17:32:34
Well Chrissypooh...

yeah... sorry bout that. I got too excited those first hour of so when the first people in Japan got the game. I'm glad I just stopped there, though! ^^;

Also Glass Mirror, it's out, but only for people who had Club Nintendo accounts and got/gave away keys to.
It'll be publicly out for everybody this Friday, though!

oh ok!

Chrisgotjar

Well Chrissypooh...

I was wandering around Youtube and found the japanese version floating around... So now I know X3

I'm also loving some of the new final Smashes for the returning characters.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Itty Bit

Yeah, I can't wait to see some of them for myself C:
Final Smashes, stages, and how to unlock characters are the main thing I'm holding off until the game comes out. It's such a shame that I gave in to looking at the leak when it happened... It would have been much cooler to see what they all could have been on my own ^^;

KirbyFluttershy

I'm playing the retail game on my brother's japanese 3DS right now as a digital copy (via download), but i know how you guys feel jealous about me playing it in japanese.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

2014 Sep 15, 19:09:00 #286 Last Edit: 2014 Sep 16, 13:37:32 by Rikaria
I don't even care if people have the full game already. I've actually been actively avoiding any and all spoilers/leaks (save the "spoilers" that are shown to you via Tips on the demo).

EDIT: Potential release date for the Wii U version, though if it's true I'm gonna be partly annoyed... *looks at Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire's release date*

Meanwhile, for all you Canadians out there: http://www.nintendo.com/en_CA/whatsnew/detail/3GcEaA4O5Naa6bjT6V5zHXrzdLcRZFpt
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

I heard some of the musics of the game are going around on youtube right now. some are in extended version if you guys feel like enjoying the music at a longer time.

Itty Bit

Hello everybody! Just a friendly reminder that to everyone who wasn't able to get a demo code, the public demo for Smash Bros 3ds should be out within the hour, as soon as the Eshop updates! C:

Julius

I wonder what the coins will be for... And how much we can benefit from getting a lot of them in the demos! :o
Purr~

Cormac117

The coins are used for classic mode in a Fiend Cauldron from Kid Icarus-esque style. Maybe they're bringing back the coin launcher from SSB or maybe they're using the gambling system from SSM. I would love the later, as I always loved to use my coins to get new trophies. And now that I'm done talking here now, it's time to play the demo that just downloaded on my 3ds!
Made a new account: Sunshine Smash.

KirbyFluttershy

I believe cormac is right. not only the coins are used for intensity in classic mode, but also to get time during trophy runs. I enjoyed the demo myself, but for my full enjoyment, i just play on my brother's japanese 3DS for full game. i still haven't pre-ordered the game yet.

LostSanity

I liked the demo... but... I did not like the controls.

I hope we can change them in the full version...

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rikaria

Pretty sure it's been confirmed that we can. I know A LOT of people would be complaining about it if we couldn't.

Don't forget that we were able to in SSBB as well (though you needed to make a profile first).

Itty Bit

I'm sure there's ways to change the controls. Most of Sakurai's games these days do.
Though by the time the game comes out I'm probably going to be so used to them it'll feel weird changing back ^^;

KirbyFluttershy

only change the controls if you're confident in using them, but in the demo, it'll take a while to get used to the controls that are set. the tap jump can be annoying so that's why i have it disabled at all times.

by the time the retail comes out, we can share our friend codes here.

Rikaria

I kinda would prefer using something like Google Docs to keep our Friend Codes (and, if needed, Nintendo Network IDs) organized so that they don't get lost in threads, but it's up to you all. (If so, I'll prepare one ASAP, but if not, I won't.)

Itty Bit

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a tournament of sorts upon release. Maybe not the day of, but a few days later...
I don't really know how to set one up, myself though... ^^;

Chrisgotjar

The only things that have taken me a bit of getting used to with the controls are  jumping and throwing. I also need to get used to that firing a projectile instead of punching as a standard attack for Megaman. That threw me for a bit :I

A tournament sounds interesting as does sticking all our friend codes in a Google Doc.
I'm not sure when I'll have the game but I plan to order it from Amazon on the week of release so I'll probably have it the week after.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

KirbyFluttershy

I'm ok with whatever, but i'll keep my friend code here in case if you guys want it or not also be warned that my friend roster will be packed sooner or later which is needed for 2 games i'm playing.

do any of you guys have problems downloading the demo? not by code just to be more specific cuz my friends were having problems downloading it and one of my friends said that you need to be club nintendo member to download the demo and my other friend said that she couldn't see the retail game to download the demo for some reason as i tried to give out the specific information to her including the search so i'm not sure if you need to be club nintendo member to download the demo without the code.

Go Up