Obligatory Smash Bros. Topic

Started by Spencer the Pegasus Guard, 2013 Jun 13, 12:44:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Mare

Rikaria

If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

S_Realm

I ran into this video recently. I hope I'm not too late to the party. >.<

AaronMk

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

S_Realm

Dang it, why is it that I can never spot existing topics! I must be blind >.<

MUST. MAGNIFY. SEARCH. RESULTS. ovO

Tikonan

so i have a wii u and a 3ds and i am going to get both the smash for wii u and 3ds so yeah

my body is ready

S_Realm

Am I the only one who's still a bit perplexed by why that one mode is gonna be exclusive to the 3DS version which is coming out first?

Rikaria

It doesn't bother me, honestly... is what I want to say... I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the Wii U's exclusive mode will be first.

S_Realm

That's if it even has one...

Rikaria

Quote from: S_Realm on 2014 May 13, 10:05:13
That's if it even has one...

Pretty sure they said it will have one; it'd be pretty stupid on their half otherwise.

S_Realm

I really wonder what they could possibly come up with that'll make the Wii U exclusive stuff equal to the 3DS exclusive gamemode. You'd think they could just put that mode into both games right?

Rikaria

The thing is, they probably WANT people to get both versions instead of just getting the same game (see Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate). Granted, it still depends on what the mode is and how it plays out.

S_Realm

What Nintendo has shown us for now isn't very reassuring. I expect them to release additional information about the Wii U version sooner or later.

Rikaria

They probably will during E3.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm just worried... About Ness...
I'm back

BronySaiyan

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 May 15, 23:02:29
I'm just worried... About Ness...

Well smash bros. has some of the earthbound stuff so it is a high chance he will come back

S_Realm

But what if... they get rid of Lucas~? O:

Rikaria

Quote from: S_Realm on 2014 May 15, 23:22:44
But what if... they get rid of Lucas~? O:

I don't mind, honestly; he was essentially a clone of Ness. For all we know, they'll be getting rid of Falco and/or Wolf as well.

Itty Bit

Ike's back!
I kinda expected Chrom to replace him, but it's good to see him back. Though I never really cared much for the Fire Emblem characters... I know a few people who would be happy to see him!

S_Realm

Yes, I think everyone in online 4-p multiplayer will looooooove to have him back. Random KO's up the butt!

Go Up