Fillies vs Colts Reactivated

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 20, 10:07:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

2014 Oct 20, 10:07:55 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 24, 14:17:54 by PrincessButton
same rules as the old thread
Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2014 Oct 20, 17:40:13
rules are girls give +1, boys give -1, you may only post one time so the girls or boys have a chance to turn the tide, that is until a girl or boy makes a post, it requires teamwork to get the number to go as high as possible for either team

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

waaaaaaah

-2 nuuuuuuu, we broke the 500 barrier.... DD:
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Pipkin

You might want to post the rules for members who don't know the old rules

(I'm one of them)

Peace Keeper

Aww.

I'll help out, too, so y'all can get 500 again.

Ya know, if my nephew were here constantly, we could break 500 in like 5 days.

Ok so, uh... here I go.

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dark Hooves

rules are girls give +1, boys give -1, you may only post one time so the girls or boys have a chance to turn the tide, that is until a girl or boy makes a post, it requires teamwork to get the number to go as high as possible for either team

//since a girl hasn't posted yet, i cannot post a number this time
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

annosrules

-4 Sorry girls, but the boys are back in town.  lol

Peace Keeper

*- Wait... I thought you CAN post again once someone else posts?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Dark Hooves

//the rules were you can post again once a girl posts, so the don't get overwhelmed, as you noticed on the old thread each of my posts came after a girl's post

Rush of MLP

Kelvin

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]-6[/glow][/shadow]
hmm 15 months

DarkSpectre

Free Hugs!

waaaaaaah

-8 let's see how low we can go :3
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

CrabApple

[move=9][/move]

Rush of MLP

Ateren

-9 Crab apple had been the only girl so far.  >.<

waaaaaaah

-10 eh, we get some girls every once in a while who try to stop us. It doesn't work ovO
-Me

My OCs

Peace Keeper

waaaaaaah

-Me

My OCs

Kelvin

hmm 15 months

DarkSpectre

2014 Oct 22, 11:19:34 #19 Last Edit: 2014 Oct 22, 11:26:44 by DarkSpectre
This is technically -12, since waaaaaaah posted twice in this series after Crab and the series before Crab.

Quoterules are girls give +1, boys give -1, you may only post one time so the girls or boys have a chance to turn the tide, that is until a girl or boy makes a post, it requires teamwork to get the number to go as high as possible for either team

//since a girl hasn't posted yet, i cannot post a number this time

Quote//the rules were you can post again once a girl posts, so the don't get overwhelmed, as you noticed on the old thread each of my posts came after a girl's post

*Stoned for being fair*

Free Hugs!

Go Up