Reporting for Duty

Started by Leadpony_Spitfire, 2013 Jul 06, 03:32:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Leadpony_Spitfire

2013 Jul 06, 03:32:49 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 06, 04:09:54 by Leadpony_Spitfire
Hey all, the name's Garrett (A.K.A. Flint Easthoof, Cowboy Appledash or Leadpony_Spitfire). Just found out about this little thing ya'll got goin' on and figured I'd get in on it when the goin's good. So yeah. Figure I'll give you guys some of the basics, I'm working out the kinks as per my enlistment into the United States Marine Corps, have yet to go to boot or sign my contract, but when I d, I'm gunning for a good infantry based MOS. After that is all said and done, I'm gonna spend some time in grade and try to worm my way into MARSOC (MARine Special Operations Command) as an 0372 Critical Skills operator. I'm also considered to be one of the few 'redneck bronies' so I guess there's that. Anyway, that just about sums it up. If you have any comments, questions or concerns, feel free to throw a boot at me and speak up.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Idiot, Leadpony_Spitfire
"Sometimes, 'The Majority', means all the fools are on the same side." -Wicked Jester

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up