Legends Of Moostria?

Started by Julius, 2013 Apr 01, 02:12:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Who broke that and why? lol

Wow, it comes with a forum theme too. I think I noticed the changes just as they happened. :P
Purr~

Liska

What's broken? Everything seems fine.  :/

Jenzy

Julius

Quote from: AnyaSmash on 2013 Apr 01, 02:14:14
What's broken? Everything seems fine.  :/

Oh, my apologies, think it must have been some dirt on my glasses! :ajshifty:
Purr~

Ahaut

Jenzy

2013 Apr 01, 02:58:54 #5 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 01, 03:00:42 by Jenzy
The only concern I have for today is that there's no telling which are New Posts on the Index. :\

EDIT: Nevermind. The colors are now a minor concern. Just have to look closer... >:/

PrincessButton

I don't see what everypony is talking about, everything checks out for me..  ovO
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Little Judas

I don't get it, why mooset you make a problem about every little thing on the site.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Little Star

Kit

Moose moose moose moose moose.  Moose moose moose moose moose.

Legendary.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Kit on 2013 Apr 01, 10:39:38

Legendary.

can I promote this post somehow to the front page? I feel it is needed
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Enstramentall

I had to check the date, then realized what was going on...At first I was all   o.O then  DD: then :(, then it donned on me lol.
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

SweBow

Quote from: Kit on 2013 Apr 01, 10:39:38

Legendary.

Hey now! No need for such a language!  O:

Spencer the Pegasus Guard

I think you guys need to update the forum rules so just to clarify we can't use cuss words like "moose" or "moose", or even the dreaded "moose moose moose moose." It's just is so sad that Kit used that type of language on a forum that's supposed to be kid friendly.  :l
I have a Tin Foil hat....I am 100 percent okay with this.

Enstramentall

[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Ryo_D_Disk

The funny thing is mobile vertions still say the original name rather than the new moose order this has become

Kit

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Apr 01, 14:17:37
The funny thing is mobile vertions still say the original name rather than the new moose order this has become

It takes time to things up.  Be patient and every will be ed properly.  You know they didn't build in one ya .

Ryo_D_Disk

But the should be everywhere, all the things should be the all hail the mighty

PPBG

How long did it take to change all the "pony"s to "moose"s?  o_O
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Enstramentall

That's a good question.  lol

Go Up