Character Critique Thread

Started by Gracie Sky, 2012 Sep 02, 01:43:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

0jackie0

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2014 Dec 26, 16:42:15
Thrak time traveled from the primordial ages because he fell down a fissure caused by an earthquake. Now, unless there's more than meets the eye on this character's arrival to Equestria, this scenario breaks my suspension of disbelief within the Equestrian universe. I am also trying to decide if the whole concept of dinosaurs in Equestria would be believeable, although I don't see any reason why not as long as it is sufficiently explained. But falling through a crack in the ground and time travelling I wouldn't consider sufficient.

Other than that, though, I don't see any issues with Thrak. I was a little hesitant about giving my opinion on Thrak because there really isn't any nice way to say "I don't think he belongs". Of course, if you could revise the story and come up with a more plausable explanation regarding how Thrak found his way into Equestria, there won't be any issues remaining.

Well, this is where I scratch my head and admit my embarrassment. In the effort to get everything onto one page, I had to pull Thrak's info from three separate sites, cuz I'm inconsistent. I just realized that I still have his first backstory on there. xD I'll have to go looking for the one that WAS revised. My apologies on that.

Go Up