my pony OCs

Started by Aurora Pen, 2014 Dec 26, 17:36:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aurora Pen

Aurora Pen's Info:

Name: Aurora Pen

Personality: Jittery, Hyper, Full of sunshine

Looks: a lightish black coat with pure black stripes on her wings much like the other pegasai pony whos like her called After Glow who is an Aurora Painter just like her~ she also has bright hot-pink eyes and her mane colors consist of a base of pink with peach orange banana yellow and lavender streaks

Cutiemark/Talent: Her cutiemark consists of two things..One is shes an aurora painter and she also paints the sunset when the sun goes down by standing or jumping on the clouds (think of when she stands on the clouds its like a mood light  ^-^ so when the sun goes down she can sleep on a cloud and the cloud will cycle through the colors of her mane)

History: Aurora pen was born in the crystal empire she is a mix of a crystal earth pony and a pegasai giving her unique glow and talents although her coat is not patterned in crystal context like other crystal earth ponies she still sparkles with a slight glow and shine some may say if she was a crystal she would be a beautiful polished onyx

when she was a foal in the crystal empire she saw the wonder bolts preforming for the pony olyimpics she was completely enraptured by them that she dreamed of becoming one but when she became of age at 13 she let her dream die when she discovered her true talent and purpose...painting the aurora lights and making all the hot colors appear there seeing her magic trail behind her in sparkles and glittery hues of pink, yellow, peachy orange and lavender just made her squeal with delight! seeing and hearing everyone below her as she even changed the colors of clouds as the sun was setting made her the happiest pony on earth! her happiness of painting the sky got her cutiemark which was a cloud with a feather quill infront signifying her ability to paint the clouds

at age 16 she got an mp3 player for her birthday which had many songs by owl city on it..she pressed the buttons with the tip of her hoof very carefully and delicately plugging in the ear buds securely as she listened to "Owl City- Take to the skies" she IMMIDIATELY fell in love with the music and sence that day she brought her mp3 to work every night and blasted the speakers singing and bobbing her head as she painted for all to see doing stunts and free falling to her heart's content... if she cant find her mp3 player she'll refuse to go to work and she'll do her best to get another pony to fill in for her

Aurora pen is heavily inspired by this pony blog and this blog is what made me want to make my own OC with the same talents of after glow she is not COMPLETELY copying after glow because if you look at the OCs they are ENTIRELY DIFFERENT aurora is completely black while Glow is a blue roan color with white markings plus her eyes are two-tone and her mane is a solid color of gold

i'll try to edit some more pictures of Aurora for a better comparison because im really REALLY REALLY BROKE and I have no money to commission any artists ; u;

Gracie Sky

You had my attention until you used the term "MP3 Player", which for some reason, unsettles me more than it probably should. I'll believe Equestria has the technology to develop a kareoke set and a bass cannon, but I'm having trouble believing there are MP3 Players in Equestria. Even if I could believe that, I most certainly cannot believe she was listening to a song created by a band that doesn't exist in Equestria.

While it's fine that she likes certain music, it's best not to tread on specific songs or specific devices.

On a different subject, I was wondering why her fascination of the Wonderbolts were mentioned if she just let that dream die shortly afterwards. Rather than letting it die, it would be better if that dream helped spark her eventual talent of painting magic trails. It is widely known that the wonderbolts leaving behind a signature trail of lightning smoke, so it's no stretch to imagine Aurora Pen mimiced the technique with her own twist on it. It seems too coincidental; I feel that's what you were aiming at with this scenario, but saying she let a dream die would be a slight miscommunication.

I would also like recommend that you do a little proofreading. A lot of words are missing proper capitalization.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Go Up