Started by The Silent Wolf, 2012 Nov 22, 11:16:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Silent Wolf

2012 Nov 22, 11:16:30 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 12, 22:34:36 by The Silent Wolf
Welcome to school everypony

Rules/info/guidelines:
*Forum Rules
*Minor violence, that means no blood, only light punches or flicking.
*No cussing, only equestrian swears but try not to even use the equestrian swears because if a teacher catches you your gonna get a punishment 
*This is a boarding school, a school you live in.
*Only 1 pony per player
*Teachers and staff get only 1 rank, students get 2
*We have our own in game times
*Ask for recaps when needed
*There will be occasional events like pep rallies, sports games, sports sign ups, etc.
Class A Schedule:
Class 1: Math
Class 2: Reading
Class 3: Lunch
Class 4: Science
Class 5: Study of Pony Actions
Class 6: Study Hall
Class 7: Gym or Creative Arts
Class B Schedule:
Class 1: Reading
Class 2: Study of Pony Actions
Class 3: Lunch
Class 4: Study Hall
Class 5: Math
Class 6: Science
Class 7: Gym or Creative Arts

Class A: Artemis di Rafienda, Teal, Rogan, Thunder Star, Blaze, Amala, Midnight Bloom,  Tiger, CloudTwister, StarSong, Misty Moon
Class B: Wolf Petal, J, Cutiebone, Moonlight Gamer, Chaotic Star, Mez, Field Flame, Lightning Chaser, Pyro, Rainstorm, Ace
Staff: Voidwalker/Science, Mr. Benzin/Counselor, Silent Shadow/P.E., Murray/Study of Pony Actions, Crimson Blood/Science

Spoiler: Map of school • show

(The bus is just a long carriage o3o)
A young mare about the age of 23 waited for the bus of new students to come, she was going to give the students a tour of the school, the teachers were already there. Wolf Petal sat in the back of the bus alone reading a book on average dog behavior.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Coffee Rush

Red Rush, or more simply Red, was sitting in the middle of the bus, talking very quickly to the person beside him. He seemed full of energy, and had to expend it one way or the other.
My OC can be found here!

FlameandIce

J was asleep on the bus due to the fact he didn't sleep in the last few days
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

The Silent Wolf

Wolf Petal finished the book on dogs, she got out another book labeled Timber Wolves.  The bus would be at the school in a few more minutes.

Coffee Rush

"... and then, so, I spun past the defensive guard, and wasn't stopped, and the quarterback hadn't thrown the ball yet, so I took one of his flags, winning the team a point. The team couldn't hold up!" Red babbled on to a random pony.
My OC can be found here!

The Silent Wolf

The driver that was pulling the bus hollered before a student would answer "A few more minutes, maybe 20 minutes."

The Silent Wolf

"Yeah, if I could trot faster when pulling this, if I had help from another pony." The driver said. Wolf continued reading to herself.

GalinndanDawnfire

Rogan was sitting in the back, looking around the bus and doing calculations in his head to find anypony who might be a potential acquantice. He heard one particular pony conversing about sports, and instantly excluded him from the list.
G-A-L-I-N-N-D-A-N. I'll keep fighting all the battles for the safety of my friends. I'm Dawnfirelicsious!

The Silent Wolf

She put her bookmark in her book and got out a piece of paper and a pencil, she began to sketch wolves and dogs.

The Silent Wolf

"But it's my job to pull this cart, I'm pulling along with you I guess." The driver said trying to stay at the same pace as Blaze. Wolf Petal began drawing a few trees, flowers, and some grass on the paper along with the wolf.

The Silent Wolf

The driver speed up to a gallop, Wolf heard him yell to grab onto something, she simply got herself stuck under the seat to stay safe. ((Trust me, I've bee stuck under a seat before, it's hard to get out so Wolf Petal will be fine under a seat))

FlameandIce

J is thrown forward he wakes up and grabs on to the seat infront of him
RP idea give me feedback

Coffee Rush

Red holds on to the chair infront of him, liking the speed.
My OC can be found here!

GalinndanDawnfire

Rogan, noticing the sudden acceleration, anchors himself to the seat, getting ready for the sudden decceleration that will inevitably come when they arrive at the school.
G-A-L-I-N-N-D-A-N. I'll keep fighting all the battles for the safety of my friends. I'm Dawnfirelicsious!

Cutiebone

Cutiebone was on the bus as the other kids, and tightly held the bottom of her seat.
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

The Silent Wolf

"Yeah, I'll try to gallop my top speed." The driver said speeding up some more, the school was beginning to come into sight.

GalinndanDawnfire

Rogan sees the school approaching quickly, and positions himself for minimum chance of whiplash. This sense of impending doom made him feel like the great heroes from some of the books he read.

Cutiebone

Cutiebone looks up and upon seeing the school approaching she beams with excitement, grabbing her school bag close to her and wagging her big tail in her seat!
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Shy-Blood

Mr.Benzin sighed as he waited for the students to arrive. He sat in his so called office looking out the clear window. It had been atleast two years since he was a school councillor. He sighed as he patiently waited, checking the old clock on the wall every two minutes.
Credit goes to Frosting Blush.

FlameandIce

J sees the school and thinks back to when the undertaker was telling him about it
RP idea give me feedback

Go Up