Hey!

Started by Spitfire., 2014 Dec 26, 22:34:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spitfire.

Just wanted to post a quick message here due to being a noobie. I'm new to the forum and I played the game a bit when I was on around the right time for the open servers. I will gladly accept friend invites. If you wish to know a bit about me, a few things, to start off, I'm a voice over artist in reality (people usually call it voice acting), I'm a drummer, sometime January 2015 I am going to appear on TV on a talkshow, and on Youtube I have around 1,000 something subscribers. Those are a few things but I hope to play with you all when the game is finally out! Love and tolerate! Make friendship!
Spitfire

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up