The Servers are now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 27, 00:10:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

Quote from: the fifa brony on 2015 Jan 30, 11:42:06
well have some hope, the download links are back, so lets hope its coming back :3

I'm sure someone just forgot to remove the download links.

They only open the servers every few months or so. I'm not expecting something like this to happen again until the May-July range.

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Hash Myth

Quote from: the fifa brony on 2015 Jan 30, 11:42:06
well have some hope, the download links are back, so lets hope its coming back :3

The team was off for the week, so prob overlooked is all, that or a surprise? (just hoping but trust me, don't give ya hopes up yet, the servers will be back when the team posts about it)

Kazagh

Yes, Yes ... it was really, really THAT AWESOME  :D  ... fantastic work and a really beautiful implementation  <3

Thanks to the LoE-team for that amazing work, and go on with that really​ good​ work!

(was first time playing it, and really loved it  :P  )

~Kazagh =^_^=

Sandalaia

elite_haxore

2015 Jan 31, 06:10:53 #84 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 31, 08:15:16 by LaptopBrony
please bring it back it up  <3

Please don't spam emotes

Black_Whiskey

Does servers will be open in Saturday and Sunday?
Good..Bad? I'm the mare with the rum.

Fix-it

does anyone know when the servers will open again? im new here and i cant log in. i played this game before once in the past.

anyone have the actual dates of when i can come back?

Peace Keeper

Unfortunately we are not sure. The best chance is to here every so often and check the home page for upcoming Open Server Weekend news.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

DashiArashi

Cant believe i missed them...
D. Arashi

Gingineer

needs moar chatboxz >.>   <.< :facehoof:

Sails

Dang, I really wish I wouldn't have missed this open weekend again.. >.<

I look forward to whenever next time is..^.^
Next time I will make sure to force myself on, so I don't end up regretting having missed out...again. xP
This is a signature wow
such signature
very profile
wow

Flenda

:I i thot at 12 some thing the game up

DawnShine

why is it closed and how does it acctually works xD i dont know it i just downloaded it but i cant go in the servers... :c :c D: DD:

Brony help

I always wanted to play this game :P! Sorry late to the server D: DD: :c. Please tell me if I registered it when the server is open I for free online to play this game? ono

Kelvin

~announcement to all newbie~
unfortunately, the game (server) is closed on 26 Jan 2015
you all have to wait the next open server weekend to play the game

(well i predict the next open server weekend will held on may-june)
remember to come here everyday and look 4 the newest announcement about the game
~ good  :3 luck~

hmm 15 months

Sandalaia

2015 Feb 01, 07:14:41 #95 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 01, 10:36:13 by LaptopBrony
 >.<

Post Merge

Why WHY ?
Sorry but exist a another game like this? Control pony game ?
I want to play NOW game LoE

~please do not spam emotes.
Laptop

Crescent Sun

2015 Feb 01, 12:48:45 #96 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 01, 19:03:55 by Chishio Kunrin
There are (as long as i know) two other 3D games arround, one of them is just a demo and the other one is a 3D eviroment and character tester more than a game. i Can't put names or links if the admins doesn't allow me to do it.

luvtheequestria

D: Every time I try to download this , its closed due to server updates. I have no luck today.  DD:

Morphius

Quote from: Morphius on 2015 Jan 27, 04:45:15
Me neither. Did you happen to have a full inventory? If so, then you're unable to carry anymore items, even quest items & you can't re-obtain some back, so 'tis possible that you are stuck, like me!

(: I see, plus Golden Oak was quite memorable since FiM's 4 Seasons. After Season 2, you say? Sounds like another should-be canon series, alongside Past Sins. IDW after Season 2 is highly canon, so both Past Sins & Legends of Equestria should be concurrently canon. 8D

o.O HOLD IT, Tiger...!! You thought that LoE was after the events of Season 2 (the concurrent events of IDW FiM, & Penstroke's Past Sins), you say? Well looking at Season 3, seeing that there's the revival of the Crystal Empire (Crystal Kingdom in LoE), then how is it in Legends of Equestria when it should've been hidden off the face of Earth, due to King Sombra's curse that took a toll later in Season 3 premiere...?  (:

Tiger

Quote from: Morphius on 2015 Feb 02, 00:45:06
o.O HOLD IT, Tiger...!! You thought that LoE was after the events of Season 2 (the concurrent events of IDW FiM, & Penstroke's Past Sins), you say? Well looking at Season 3, seeing that there's the revival of the Crystal Empire (Crystal Kingdom in LoE), then how is it in Legends of Equestria when it should've been hidden off the face of Earth, due to King Sombra's curse that took a toll later in Season 3 premiere...?  (:

Well, the point in time when they mentioned that it was around Season 2 was quite a long time ago, before the Crystal Kingdom was even confirmed yet. I'm not sure if they've changed the timeline since then or something.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Go Up