Hello everypony

Started by SecludedOtaku, 2013 Jul 16, 00:18:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SecludedOtaku

Hi there, I'm SecludedOtaku and I found out about this place thanks to My Little Brony on Memebase. I wish I could've played the game before the servers closed but oh well, I'll just have to keep checking back to try again.
Anyway, I started watching MLP in college after some friends of mine kept bugging me to watch at least one episode. So I did and I started one S1E1 and when the cliff hanger happened I had to know what happened so I watched the next one, then the next one, and so on when I realized I was hooked on the show. Fluttershy was instantly my favorite pony in the series due to her shy nature and adorable moments.  I have an OC pony named Silver Daze (came up with the name from one of those birthday games) and I also made plushies of the mane 6 plus a few others (even other people's OCs)
Feel free to check out my work at: secludedotaku.deviantart.com
I hope to get along with everypony here  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up