Super Mario Thread [Share your Super Mario Maker levels here!]

Started by Jenzy, 2012 Dec 15, 13:28:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Well... I have something to tell you guys. I'll be playing Mario Kart 8 tomorrow!

But wait, wasn't it supposed to arrive here next Monday? Yes, yes it was. In fact, it will. I didn't buy the game myself... :o

You know who did? Itty! And not only did she get me Mario Kart 8 (As well as Pikmin 3 due to Club Nintendo), but she also got me enough eShop credits to buy all the Theathrythm Final Fantasy DLC I wanted! :')

I love you to bits Itty, thank you! You are amazing! <3
Purr~

Rikaria

Quick reminder to everyone here: for those with a Club Nintendo account who qualified for a free download code, don't forget to register THAT game as well; you can still get Coins/Stars for it!

(A note: apparently Stars are used instead of Coins in Europe, according to my European friends.)
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

ManeFlame

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Jun 03, 10:20:42
Quick reminder to everyone here: for those with a Club Nintendo account who qualified for a free download code, don't forget to register THAT game as well; you can still get Coins/Stars for it!

(A note: apparently Stars are used instead of Coins in Europe, according to my European friends.)

The prizes are also a bit more pricey there, but you get to buy the "platinum rewards" whenever you really want, instead of having to rush by a certain date. The downside being you actually have to use your stars, where as in the US it's just given when you reach the goal.
On another note, the free game also counts full price towards the "Deluxe Digital Promotion", if you got that going on.

Julius

If you're downloading the game instead of getting a physical copy, make sure you have linked your console to your Club Nintendo account before you make your purchase to qualify. :)
Purr~

Rikaria

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Jun 03, 11:28:03
If you're downloading the game instead of getting a physical copy, make sure you have linked your console to your Club Nintendo account before you make your purchase to qualify. :)

Yeah, the eShop tells you about that. Physical copy owners would probably be out of luck unless they looked it up ahead of time.

EDIT: Well... I guess Luigi's "stare" is public now...

Itty Bit

Say, who would be interested in participating in an LoE Mario Kart Tournament thing if one was set up? C:

Rikaria

Me for sure, though if it's on a weekend I probably won't be able to join at nighttime (CDT/GMT-6).

Julius

You know I'm in! ^-^

I'm amazed at how smooth the multiplayer is, specially considering how the servers must be right now with all the players!
Purr~

Rikaria

Yeah... I still keep getting disconnection errors whenever I play with friends... I hope this will be fixed soon.

Itty Bit

ok, I have one more replay to share with you guys

Rikaria

Have you all tried Battle Mode yet? IT, IS, CRAZY FUN! :D And I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's actually a lot more fun after you're out, because... well... I'll let you see for yourself :P

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Rikaria on 2014 Jun 05, 09:19:06
Have you all tried Battle Mode yet? IT, IS, CRAZY FUN! :D And I can't believe I'm saying this, but it's actually a lot more fun after you're out, because... well... I'll let you see for yourself :P

Funny, I heard MK8's battle mode is worthless.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Shadow Mare

Itty Bit

Hey, nicely done!
Mario RPG holds a special place in my heart as one of the few RPGs I loved enough to play through multiple times C:

Julius

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Jun 05, 13:28:15

It's fun but it uses the same tracks as the races so it can get silly trying to find the other players.

Congratulations Pikmin! That was a great game! Did you beat the optional Final Fanasy like boss? ^-^
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Jun 05, 17:12:06
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2014 Jun 05, 13:28:15

It's fun but it uses the same tracks as the races so it can get silly trying to find the other players.

Congratulations Pikmin! That was a great game! Did you beat the optional Final Fanasy like boss? ^-^
Not yet. Smithy was tough, I'm gonna get to level 30 before trying Culex!

HINT: when you get the Lazy Shell(armor), give it to PEACH. She becomes nearly invincible, and with a good amount of FP restoring items, you can constantly instant heal the team, and there's almost no risk of Peach dying!
I'm back

Sakura_Blossom

ManeFlame

Jenzy

Here's some of my Close Finishes! :I

Mirror Mode is TOUGH!

But still finally achieved 3 Star Rank!

Go Up