Epic Rap Battles of LoE

Started by Stitchin Time, 2012 Oct 28, 02:54:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stitchin Time

Yush, I've been watching the Epic Rap Battles of History and thought it might be funny if ponies had rap battles. X3 Anypony else like the idea?

elmdor

You mean, like these?
(warning: some of the following videos contain strong language, just like the original Epic Rap Battles of History)

videogamehunter

Quote from: elmdor on 2012 Oct 28, 07:21:08
You mean, like these?
(warning: some of the following videos contain strong language, just like the original Epic Rap Battles of History)

Yeah it already been done.

Lary

2012 Oct 28, 09:35:41 #3 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 05, 18:48:05 by McSleuthburger
The rules of the internet are for tools that shouldn't be on the internet. The only rules that are of any importance are rules 1, 2, and 63. Anything else is just a waste of bandwidth.

No. Rap is a terrible genre that shouldn't exist.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

The Wandering Magus

2012 Oct 30, 17:57:32 #4 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 05, 18:58:21 by McSleuthburger
Quote from: Lary on 2012 Oct 28, 09:35:41
The rules of the internet are for tools that shouldn't be on the internet. The only rules that are of any importance are rules 1, 2,, and 63. Anything else is just a waste of bandwidth.

thank you for your wonderfully cheerful opinion :3  I'm sure it is very much appreciated and will be loved and tolerated with much friendship! <3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

stealthunicorn

2012 Nov 02, 09:21:33 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 05, 19:01:39 by McSleuthburger
The rules of the internet are for tools that shouldn't be on the internet. The only rules that are of any importance are rules 1, 2, and 63. Anything else is just a waste of bandwidth.

Well.... I've always found rule 151 to a good one. Oh and rule 9001 ovO

Also: Once Justin Bieber starts rapping remind me to get on the first rocket off of the planet. (Nothing against him personally, I just really really really really really DESPISE his singing.)
I imagine the game to go like this:
Me: "Enough already! you scare it awa..."
Someone else: "Leeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrooooooyyyy Jenkins!"
Me: ".... Dang it."

Blues-Music

2012 Nov 02, 09:43:47 #6 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 05, 19:01:52 by McSleuthburger

Yeah I honestly have no idea whats so good about rap.Its just a couple of people insulting other while adding a rhyme at the end of the word with grammar worse than mine.

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Nov 02, 09:43:47
The rules of the internet are for tools that shouldn't be on the internet. The only rules that are of any importance are rules 1, 2, 34, and 63. Anything else is just a waste of bandwidth.

Yeah I honestly have no idea whats so good about rap.Its just a couple of people insulting other while adding a rhyme at the end of the word with grammar worse than mine.

I don't really like these "official" raps I hear on the radio, but I've found some really good raps on youtube.

The Wandering Magus

and what of mixes of rap with other kinds of music, or utilization of rap to emphasize a point, or rap that has good grammar?

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Hybrid

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Nov 02, 21:10:30
and what of mixes of rap with other kinds of music, or utilization of rap to emphasize a point, or rap that has good grammar?

All of this. If you think all rappers are poorly-educated thugs with bad grammar look up MC Frontalot, Lupe Fiasco and Masta Artisan (AKA That Guy With the Glasses' Rap Critic). You WILL be proven wrong.

lurk852

Heated arguments about the value of a subset of one of the most subjective media there is... yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm on the internet.  :l
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

ShadowHeart

i used to have rap battles with my old rp buddies on an old mmorpg and it was rly fun. It was more like rapping mixed with rhyming tho

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Go Up