Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Invultrois

Some of my classes were cancelled today instead of the usual schedule of starting from 8AM to 9PM (lunch break included :P ).
Today we started at 11AM and ended at 4PM :3

Chack

I got the Zoboomafoo theme song stuck in my head. So catchy!  :3
Wait for it...

Midnight Breeze

My mom is helping me rebuild my credit by making me a signer on one of her credit accounts with an $8000 limit. She did the same thing for my sister 10 years ago and ended up $36,000 deep in debt that she had to pay, it's good to know she trusts me not to do the same. If I were her I'd never trust anyone again after that.

Elphyda

Well, I'd have to say that today was pretty shocking for me, in a good way.. ^-^

Lync Volan

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Feb 04, 22:15:56
Well, I'd have to say that today was pretty shocking for me, in a good way.. ^-^
^Striking my Curiosity :3
i was able to stay off the computer long enough to get to chapter 8 in my Daring do book :]

Midnight Breeze

Just one more cold day and I can enjoy a nice toasty warm week. Call me a cheapskate but I ain't paying 5 dollars a day to heat this place.

LostSanity

2015 Feb 05, 11:54:47 #5566 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 05, 15:13:42 by Astranacus
Spoiler: WATCH.NOW. • show
This video has been removed due to violation of rule 7.d, please use caution and refer to the forum rules.

:3

*LostSanity is unavailable at the moment due to being in the middle of a FANGASM. Please leave a message after the GHASER89GNW3498JNV234789GJUWEIHEUIQ6HW3U9HTW3NG89-2KTY3*

[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Itty Bit

I got to play with my momma today! <3

PrincessButton

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 Feb 05, 12:38:16
I had fun playing with you too!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Midnight Breeze

Justin Bieber admitted several days ago that his wannabe gangsta bravado he's been putting on for the past 2 years was a total put-on and that he's been pretending to be something he's not. Maybe now he'll finally put an end to his endless rampage throughout North America. I miss the old days when he was just a harmless 16 year old kid whom we didn't have to worry about him street racing or assaulting people. God only knew where the guy would pop up and crash into someone, he was arrested like...6 times, never in the same state or province twice.

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 06, 06:33:44 #5570 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 06, 06:55:19 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Itty Bit on 2015 Feb 05, 12:38:16
Quote from: PrincessButton on 2015 Feb 05, 12:44:20
I had fun playing with you too!

i got to read these :3

Post Merge

i went 99 rounds with Vilgax on Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion XL where i started off losing but quickly got back on my feet and started being playful using melee attacks instead of special moves leaving me with 16 Lives at the end but honestly this games AI's are not the strongest i have seen but not the weakest either 
THE COMPUTER WILL NEVER GET THE BETTER OF ME >:O!
(this makes me happy cause i feel stronger lol)

Midnight Breeze

The sound of a muscle car's engine. I gotta get me a Mustang.

Sunshine Smash

Just had some pure dark coffee. Dang, that stuff is amazing.  :3

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Chack

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Feb 06, 20:46:46
Just had some pure dark coffee. Dang, that stuff is amazing.  :3

I could never drink straight black coffee like that. I need sugar and creamer in that! Caramel? Definitely need it. ... I have a sweet tooth I suppose.

I'm getting some sleep maybe hopefully DEFINITELY.
Wait for it...

Lync Volan

I Finally got a "fortune" that counts as a Fortune :D
Spoiler: My Fortune Not Yours! MINE FOREVER! • show
not that i'm Patient though lol

Greyscaleisme

My new profile pic. I love it so much, now I just need the talent to make a plushie...
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chack

I apparently now own a cat. His name is Shade. My parents got him at an animal shelter, and he's so snuggly!
Wait for it...

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Chack on 2015 Feb 07, 18:46:49
I apparently now own a cat. His name is Shade. My parents got him at an animal shelter, and he's so snuggly!

Aww. Congrats on owning a cat. Hope you have fun with him.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chack

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2015 Feb 07, 18:58:30
Aww. Congrats on owning a cat. Hope you have fun with him.

I just hope my dog April doesn't freak out. She's unpredictable when it comes to animals smaller than her.
Wait for it...

Rissian

My mom just got hired for a job that pays more! She can finally leave the place she hates working at.  :3

Go Up