Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 31, 23:55:56
Spoiler: show
i understood like half of that until you started saying "fps" and flashing that computer hardware stuff cause i only know so little but my dad builds computers for a hobby so i have lots but mostly not for games and stuff until i request some new whatevers in them

Ah alright, Well so far Windows 10 seems a lot better than Windows 7 and 8 but we can't be sure until near the end of this year after it gets tested a lot more.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Trege on 2015 Feb 01, 00:07:21
Ah alright, Well so far Windows 10 seems a lot better than Windows 7 and 8 but we can't be sure until near the end of this year after it gets tested a lot more.
We'll be waiting then :]

LostSanity

That MLP:FiM cameo thing that appeared in the Super Bowl Rally commercial during the Super Bowl last night!!

:3

I'm surprised no one else here has mentioned that yet. Really. I am.

:o
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Ryo_D_Disk

I get to talk to an amazing person on a daily basis

CrabApple

[move=9][/move]

Elphyda

Today is a good day ~

Rissian

Re-watching Lord of the rings.  :3
It's been so long since I've seen the trilogy I'm going to be up all night probably.

Midnight Breeze

I can't work out how Cici's makes any money 5 dollars for a buffet seems underpriced, you can't even get one salad at Mcdonalds that cheap. And you don't have to tip since all their staff are full wage workers. How on Earth do they even afford payroll and overhead, much less make a profit?

I don't know, but I ain't complaining.

GoldenTerrabyte

My new avatar, just look how CUTE! X3
I'm back

Julius

Guess what I just got? :D

Spoiler: Hint hint • show
Purr~

Lync Volan

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Feb 02, 18:04:15
That MLP:FiM cameo thing that appeared in the Super Bowl Rally commercial during the Super Bowl last night!!

its all over facebook for me X3
Quote from: Julius on 2015 Feb 03, 00:03:18
Guess what I just got? :D

Spoiler: Hint hint • show

That looks Sublime :3
Spoiler: what my mother promised "me" • show

Pipkin

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Feb 02, 18:04:15

Actually, yeah!

I didn't get to see it during the game, Canadians must have had separate commercials

Spoiler: Although I did make a post on drawponies to see if I could get a conversation going.... • show

I was surprised by the lack of responses....

Chrisgotjar

Manga Studio 5 and an art book I ordered arrived today :)

I had a quick play in Manga Studio 5 and it works on my laptop which is great. I'm gonna switch from Sai to Studio after all the current stuff I'm working on is done. Also have a better read through my new book.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Lync Volan

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Feb 03, 08:11:33
Actually, yeah!

I didn't get to see it during the game, Canadians must have had separate commercials

Spoiler: Although I did make a post on drawponies to see if I could get a conversation going.... • show

I was surprised by the lack of responses....
the conversing was all over my groups X3

PrincessButton

Optimism is making today MUCH better than yesterday. =w =
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Midnight Breeze

My power company finally updated the estimate they made on my power usage for the week before last. After turnibg off my heater my energy usage dropped from 45 kwh a day to 6 kwh a day. Something is WRONG with that heater. Shouldn't need it again though. I won't be here next winter.

LeviathanTS

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Feb 03, 18:45:15
My power company finally updated the estimate they made on my power usage for the week before last. After turnibg off my heater my energy usage dropped from 45 kwh a day to 6 kwh a day. Something is WRONG with that heater. Shouldn't need it again though. I won't be here next winter.

Does that mean you're leaving Halthom city?
**You mentioned you lived there in another post**
(That heater sounds like it requires it own power station)
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Midnight Breeze

Hopefully yes. Haltom City is an inner suburb of Fort Worth. I'd like to move to a better area since it's pretty slummy. I moved here in a rush and this was the only apartment that I could get into on such short notice. I've been looking around and found much nicer places for only 50-100 bucks more a month, so I'm moving as soon as my lease is up. I'm pretty sure I'd get more bang for my heating buck here by simply burning dollar bills in my fireplace, so a more energy efficient apartment would probably balance out the higher rent.

Greyscaleisme

I'm actually really glad the game is closed again. The chatbox is back and I am once again a happy camper.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chishio Kunrin

Eeeeeee!

EEEEEEEE!!

Thank you for the tribute, Gaia Online. <3
I actually didn't expect them to release such a detailed item of Ruby's scythe, since scythes are usually reserved for items that tend to cost money to get.

It's such a great new prop for my avatar. I decided to try my best to make a Ruby outfit.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up