Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 Aug 06, 13:21:18
Quote from: Princess Button on 2014 Aug 06, 12:38:49
Also, I concur with all of my Bronycon buddies, it was more amazing than I ever could have imagined.. And adding onto that, my smile from a few days ago was being awarded second place in the groups category of the cosplay contest with you guys. <3

Woo! We were awesome! I wish I could show you all what we looked like.
I:

Same! They looked amazing! :D
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

So good news, I'm a homeowner!

Well, almost. I'm signing the papers at the end of the month. I've been approved for the loan and I've got a lot lined up. I'll be moving in at the beginning of September.

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 07, 18:55:39
So good news, I'm a homeowner!

Well, almost. I'm signing the papers at the end of the month. I've been approved for the loan and I've got a lot lined up. I'll be moving in at the beginning of September.

Comgrats! I've got exactly $89:25 in money right now, it's all I have left from working this summer.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Itty Bit

I'm getting super fit!
I'm eating more healthy, and taking long walks on any day I can. My goal is to get back to where I was before I started working at the very least. Or at least I'm hoping I can keep up these good habits. I think it's possible since I got some motivation now ^-^

Little Star

I made some delicious brownies and everyone in my house is asking for me to make more!

They ate all twenty-something in three days! Wow!

Midnight Breeze

When a lowrider gets high-centered on a speed bump. Hilarious.

LostSanity

I take back what I said in "Dumb things that annoy you"

This game is freaking fun. I don't like the disappearing friends list... but...

THIS GAME IS FUN.

I'm going to play more later today!! Guaranteed!!

EVERFREE CASTLE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O:
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Ramisha

That is good to hear Midnight Breeze. Also, they changed your namesake's colors from yours to purple - you don't look like a copy of an npc anymore  ^-^
I love this game so much, I'm not even doing anything and I'm having fun :) but it gets 200% bettwer when I play with my LoE friends! If only they didn't live halfway across the world so I could play with them all day...  >:/

Doomato

Today's my second-to-last day of my holiday!!! :3

Itty Bit

I'm hanging on pretty well with this whole health thing. I even resisted our house pizza for my morning shift!
Though I think on monday I'm gonna bake some cupcakes for fun! I also have plans on seeing the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie (Going in expecting it to be bad XD) then, too.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 Aug 09, 12:15:11
That is good to hear Midnight Breeze.

You mean about the house? Right, about that...

I ended up backing out after running the numbers. The mortgage, insurance, and lot rent would indeed have been cheaper than what I'm currently paying for rent, but once you factor in yard work and maintenance I'd pretty much break even, if not pay a few bucks more a month. Not worth it for a mobile home, since their value depreciates quickly, and when you own you're responsible for your own maintenance and yard work. I concluded that buying it wouldn't have come out in my favor in the long run.

No harm done, though. It's better that I realized that before signing the contract.

Chishio Kunrin

So, Rooster Teeth managed to get connections with FUNimation a while back.
Now, Michael Jones is going to start voice acting in the English dub of Fairy Tail, as Sting Eucliffe! This is so awesome! :3 I'm really happy for him! For someone who only just started voice acting, he has done an absolutely phenomenal job as Sun Wukong in RWBY, so I'm sure he'll be amazing in Fairy Tail!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

I finally got around to getting a new bathtub drain plug, so now I can bathe again.

2 bucks well spent.

Ramisha

Oh. That is kind of sad, but at least you realized how much it costs before buying.
Yesterday I couldn't play LoE with my LoE friends BUT I was outside and I'm pretty sure I saw a bolide! I  thought I would never see one in my life. Today the Earth is passing through a group of comets so don't forget to watch, there will be lots of "shooting stars".

PrincessButton

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Aug 10, 21:05:46
I finally got around to getting a new bathtub drain plug, so now I can bathe again.

2 bucks well spent.

What a great purchase. Baths are wonderful.  ^-^

Today is a good day for productivity, and also for talking to friends. I have my first actual day off since the trip to Baltimore.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

LostSanity

That OSW...

So... fun...!!

:3

I saw FlufflePuff!!  :D (I have a screenshot to prove it which I'll post in a bit)

Dragons!!  >:O

I DIDN'T FAINT ONCE DURING THE DRAGON INVASION OF PONYDALE.

TAKE THAT LOE TEAM!!  :P

LostSanity- 1

LoE Team- 0

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Pipkin

My insurance policy renews at the end of this month, and my premium dropped another $30 a month!

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Aug 11, 10:53:01

LostSanity- 1

LoE Team- 0

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler: Oh, you mean this invasion? • show

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Aug 11, 16:33:08
My insurance policy renews at the end of this month, and my premium dropped another $30 a month!

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Aug 11, 10:53:01

LostSanity- 1

LoE Team- 0

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler: Oh, you mean this invasion? • show

Spoiler: You didn't even see them coming, Pipkin. • show

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Pipkin

Yeah...funny that a bunch of dragons should suddenly appear behind me eh  :]

I don't think i've ever typed /stand as fast as I did then in my whole life

LostSanity

Well I still won. So there.

Go Up