Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jenzy

Completed a 1-Hour Drawing Challenge. ^-^

It's also a gift. Happy Birthday Ethereal!

Prismatic

Been mostly trying to keep a happy face, for some reason this week has been a lot better than usual.

Pipkin

A while ago I reported someone on youtube for stealing my PMV and posting it on his channel.  I checked just now just in case it happened again and I notice their account has been shut down.

Sweet vengeance

.....although, if you're gonna steal someone's video and pretend you did it yourself....might wanna remove the original animator's watermark first....

Enstramentall

Dancin' with mah se-elf!  :P
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Julius

I finally got my controller receiver for my laptop so I can play with my 360 controllers now. :')

Also, Ryo... Ryo's... I'm disturbed. lol
Purr~

Little Star

2014 Feb 27, 07:26:07 #4245 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 27, 07:32:38 by StarSong
Quote from: Julius on 2014 Feb 27, 01:19:41
I finally got my controller receiver for my laptop so I can play with my 360 controllers now. :')

Also, Ryo... Ryo's... I'm disturbed. lol

... A smile? xDDD
Well I may or may not be going to California or Georgia for a drama competition February 2015!!
Eeep meeting tonight to discuss.

EDIT: I've been coming home every day so excited to see everyone and be in a call and procrastinate on homework. Oh and
SENPAI~~
Senpai and I have been doing the Animal Crossings and the Minecrafts <333

Pipkin

Quote from: BlazeyE on 2014 Feb 27, 09:17:53
Spoiler: show
That came in yesterday after about two years of waiting. Best thing ever. She keeps en eye on my grammar. >_>

oooh, nice.  I need to get my hands on an embroidery machine so I can start working on those......those things are NOT cheap....

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Feb 26, 23:04:26
A while ago I reported someone on youtube for stealing my PMV and posting it on his channel.  I checked just now just in case it happened again and I notice their account has been shut down.

Sweet vengeance

.....although, if you're gonna steal someone's video and pretend you did it yourself....might wanna remove the original animator's watermark first....

Yeeessss. That's why, if I ever start doing AMVs and stuff, I'm gonna put a watermark on it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

BlazeyE

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Feb 27, 10:25:37

oooh, nice.  I need to get my hands on an embroidery machine so I can start working on those......those things are NOT cheap....

Whoops. Should probably put it in a spoiler next time. Sorry.

And yeah, cost me around $150 after shipping and all that. But it's high quality, and the person's been doing it for a few years. But, being able to learn it yourself can both make you some money, and pretty much gives you an unlimited amount of ability to make as many plushies as you want.
I sell PR and PR accessories.

Chrisgotjar

I've been in an art rut for quite some time now. With one or two exceptions I've hated pretty much everything I've been drawing, even my sketches and I even at one point today I got halfway through drawing a picture, I'd put in the base colours and so forth just had to put in shading and details. Then I suddenly hated it and deleted it, just like that, BOOM!

I came across a cartoon artist on the Youtubes called Will Terrell. Started watching a certain video of his and now I feel tons better. ^-^

Spoiler: The video • show

You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Persay

Today i am finally get my new android phone that has really made my day.

Midnight Breeze

I went to Raising Cane's in my medical scrubs and got a hero discount.

I feel important, now...

BlazeyE

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Feb 28, 10:05:56
I went to Raising Cane's in my medical scrubs and got a hero discount.

I feel important, now...

I should go there in my bunker gear. Already get one from Subway.
Try there too, I think they give discounts to military, police, firefighters, and nurses/EMT.

Ramisha

Ha I got an A in a test and the classmate I helped got an A too, we've made an agreement that if she gets an A she has to bring me a chocolate!
Seriously, I've solved her entire test and another classmate's who wasn't even my group. But hey I'm just so smart
also I was fifth at the physics competition and third at the English competition. I have a chance to go to the country English competition!  :D
edit: also there will be a Minecraft movie
it'll definitely be a Blockbuster.

Midnight Breeze

Kaku/Tyson 2016.

Julius

Despite all the bad things going on around me bringing me down, my friends never fail to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. <3

This shall be a good birthday~ :)
Purr~

BlazeyE

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Mar 02, 10:20:52

Happy birthday!

And Happy Texas Independence Day!

Little Star

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Mar 02, 10:20:52
Despite all the bad things going on around me bringing me down, my friends never fail to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. <3

WE'RE GONNA PAAAAAAAARTYYYY!

Cutiebone

2014 Mar 02, 11:06:31 #4258 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 02, 11:21:24 by Cutiebone
I've always thought that this was a thread about Inspiration, but now I'm actually looking at it, it's not exactly what I expected... oh well! Here's something. ^-^

Spoiler: Unleash the Journey • show

Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Julius

Thanks guys! ^-^

Cutiebone, that's a lovely image! Whatever's in the spoiler won't load though. :P
Purr~

Go Up